AURICK Thank you so much, I loved your comment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BOOZY_FLOOZIESENIOR MEMBER Thank you so much

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ZBER2SENIOR MEMBER Thank you so much

1 Like

PANKAJ Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

NILBERTOTAWATA Thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think this is the most photo-realistic 3d sculpt Iā€™ve ever seen. Not only is the detail high, but there is feeling and emotion in the faces. I canā€™t imagine how difficult that is!

1 Like

wow, this is amazing, incredible - beautiful work! May I ask how long it took you from start to finish, and how many years youā€™ve been doing this before you started this project? And how you got started - did you teach it yourself, take courses, attend art school? I never used zbrush before, but after seeing these pictures Iā€™m inspired to learn and try to create something in memory of my dad and grandmother one day.

1 Like

Really awesome!

1 Like

Mind blown. I really thought this was a photograph and then I scrolled and scrolled and my mouth fell open and my mind imploded. AMAZING! LOVELY! TOUCHING! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Amazing work

1 Like

Incredible workā€¦

1 Like

This is impressive on all levels, however, one thing that strikes me the most is ā€œthatā€ particular moment you choose to express, the intimacy you were able to re-create. Congratulations @macpatiphan you should be VERY proud :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing with all of us, I look forward to your next image with anticipation.
Jaime

2 Likes

That is beautiful!

1 Like

Masterpiece, congrats!

1 Like

Hey this is inspiring to say the leastā€¦Motivating at the same time

1 Like