ZBrushCentral

The Dark Half

Software ; Zbrush // MAYA // Xgen Hair // Arnold Render // Substance Painter // Marvelous Designer

Maybe one of the most personal project I will say, it’s so cool to work on Original Character, the idea to create new stuff, create shape and things that does’nt exist, and give them life with 3D is so satisfying. But sometimes not easy to realize, it takes so many times, I can’t tell you the number of hours behind this one, really.
Hope you will like it, tell me in comment !

Project on Artstation : https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aYqGx2

47 Likes

Wow so amazing design man :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank’s a lot :pray:

another great one Dylan

1 Like

Thank’s Man, happy to see you like it :pray:

Damm!!! :facepunch: breathtaking attention to detail!!! Love that dark ink, jewelry and clothing choices and details…really impressive work Dylan. thanks for sharing!
Jaime

1 Like

Haha, thank’s man :wink: Always a pleasure to share on Zbrush Central !

Incredible :heart_eyes: :muscle:

1 Like

That’s an insane amount of detail. Yet you managed to accomplish it without it feeling like it’s overdone. Just the right balance.

1 Like

Wow! Amazing work! :+1: :heart_eyes: :+1:

1 Like

This is amazing, love the details.

1 Like

So beautiful - love the concept, modeling and renders :sunglasses::+1::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:!!

1 Like

Thank’s ! Yes, It’s the main problem when you managed lot of elements, props etc in this case, the Lighting & Composition help me a lot to make things readable :ok_hand:

Thank’s man :pray:

Thank’s !

its possible to crate such design using gimp software

1 Like

great work :clap:

1 Like

:laughing: Not sure about that haha

Thank’s man !

fabulous :heart_eyes:

1 Like