ZBrushCentral

The Birth Of Venus

It seems something different happens here. I think it is better to start a new topic instead to update an old one.

This is a project I did for JAMIESHOW INC last year. It will be 3D Printed out to make a statue. I did some texture on it just for fun. Cheers.

(upload://uoBqVhM6fyQkbjV2txTVqLasE1q.jpeg) ![b-(8)|1200x1565]

13 Likes

Very nice, matches the painterly style well. It would be very interesting to see the prints once they’re done

1 Like

Looks absolutely fantastic! Love the textures and presentation. Great work!
Best,
Ben | 3D Gladiator

Wonderful!

@artspam Yes, I am looking forward to the results too. I will update the pictures later when it finish 3D printing.
@Ben_3DGladiator Thanks for your kind words, Ben.
@marcus_civis Thank you, Marcus

It seems something different happens here.

It seems we are now releasing singles and not albums. The shame of it is I miss not being able to see all your lovely work in it’s collective context.

That said your Venus is wonderful :sparkling_heart:

Bravo and best wishes,
Boozy

@boozy_floozie Thank you, Really appreciated! Glad you like it.

Stunning!!!

WoW! Gorgeous piece @StevenJia

Jaime

@Predator2020 @Jaime Thanks.

Stunning! Feels like porcelain.

Thanks, Archie. Actually, What I`m trying to do is a painted bronze statue, and have some gold coated on the hair.

Really amazing work.

Nice work. I like the render atmosphere…

Wonderful!

@Deepak_Sharma, @leandrojsj, @Diego.Addan, Thank you, guys.

Each time your post pops up on the feed I love it all over again. :heartpulse:
This morning I find myself admiring just how sweetly you captured that oh so definitve hand gesture.

Thank you, Boozy, I think the original work of this painting is really a genius. I was trying hard to depict it as much as possible indeed. I`m glad that you like it.

Sweet
Botticelli :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Yeah, Such a great artist!