ZBrushCentral

T.S.Wittelsbach's Jewelry Sketchbook

I love that skull, the detail is just amazing. And your setup rocks. Wacom for the massees…now!!! :+1:

Hi there.
I love your work!
I was wondering if you have ever had any experience using Artcam with Zbrush?
I have ArtCAM here at work, and we arent doing very much with our milling machine. Making jewelery is something that I’d like to try out.

wow its really great to see how much you love your work!
also nice to see how normal all this is for you using the towels and everything :lol:
must say im a tad yealous

Awesome stuff, so cool to see what one can do with Zbrush!

You really have found a niche!
What I love about this thread is that it totally shows ZB as a tool in the production of anything!
Since the release of 3.1 (3 had a false start) sooo many individuals and companies alike have used ZB to introduce a new element to their workflow.

testament!!! :smiley:

btw sugar skull is cool, I like

seriousliy awesome wrk man …!!!

congrats on the top row. you have some amazing work. and some amazing tools!!

Do you do a rough pass first with a larger bit. How long is the milling time on one of these?

EvilSmiley- thank you, I will try it today

PoisenSoul- thank you, the link is http://www.tswittelsbach.com/store/…&cat=252&page=2

Finotti- thank you very much, I must say Zbrush changed my life… seriously. I can actually sculpt on the computer. what else can you say. no more foam in the pants… yeeeaaaa

Totyo- thank you, I sent you that stuff. also I’m downloading poly cruncher as we speak.

piz- thank you,

Giantsun- thank you, I know I’m a slave to my cintque. to should see me traveling I have a huge pelican case with wheels. I’m a little silly.

meanboythecat- thank you, I havent used art cam. but if I can help just ask.

Disco Stu- thank you, lol as I said earlier I’m a little silly but I do truly enjoy my life and work. Who wouldnt I work from home. I moved to BFE from LA to spend time with my mom after the man she lived with fell through the ice and died. It’s so quiet here no distractions and tons of time to try to wrap my head aroud what I’m trying to do. Jewelry and digital sculpting is new to me I’ve only been trying to do this for 2-3 years or so. this February is my first showing of my jewelry at a real trade show. We’ll see how it goes. But i think I’ll do ok.

The Cheshire Cat- thank you

Morph Division- thank you, lets hope it’s a niche that has a future, lol

koliravi- thank you

nerveink- thank you, I’m still a little suprised but I’m very pleased.

airbrush- Yes I do rough pases first. on the sugar skull I do a big block pass on the two sided flip to prevent bit chatter. then I do 2 passes on the rotation. on some of the others I do flat passes on the rotation to get into eye sockets or other recesses. I think the sugar skull total time is 6 to 8 hours.

And cool use of dentist’s tools! :wink:

How much did the mill set you back?

you can get the new model in the 25-28 range, I think

Wow! Really good and imaginative use of Zbrush.

How do you cast your wax model in to silver (gold, platina) jewelry???

Holy cow, that’s a really impressive mill. We never had something that fine detailed back when I was a student. Heh, awesome awesome work.

How much would it cost to have a sample piece run on your machine?

is really nice!!.. want to learn more from you. Awsome !!

this is the most beautiful design that I have ever seen .
I like them

Great use of ZB for product development…maybe time for a product development section on the forums??

Steevo

Truely impressive art, concepts, workflow and execution. Id love to be able to be in youre shoes and have 3d work milled to life. :+1: :+1: