ZBrushCentral

Symbiote Batman

Symbiote Batman Fanart Statue

Inspired by the amazing @greytonano

This was the most challenging project ive worked on so far. learned alot while doing it.
i hope you like it

42 Likes

Absolutely Awesome, great job!!! love the perspective play!

Thank you ! it really means alot . im glad you like it

1 Like

Great model, I like the Symbiote version of batman a lot =) Thanks for sharing!

-Joseph

Thank YOU! for these kind words =) really appreciate it

This is totally awesome!!

Love the style… :+1:

Thank you !

nice concept :blush: :+1: :ok_hand:

thank you ! means alot

I love that side angle render, really original, nice work!!

Thank you very much ! i really apreciate it

Welcome to the community. Great synergy with the Venom/Batman. Great job.

Glad to be here . Thank you very much

Hello, I love your work, how could I acquire the 3D model to be able to print this wonderful piece?

3 Likes

@Erem_Celikoglu is there a place you release your work for download? I would love to get the file for this to print. If there is anyway possible I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

1 Like

hey , thanks for your interest. sadly the 3d file is not for sale bcs its beeing produced

1 Like

Hey Erem. Where is this being produced. Need to get my hands on this insane item. You catered for my two extreme fan parafenalia.
Truly insane work man. Well done

1 Like

@Erem_Celikoglu thanks for the reply. I absolutely love this statue. If it not possible to aquire for print, I’d like to own one of the production peices. Where is it available for purchase? I’d love 2 buy one.
Thanks, an absolutely amazing work.

1 Like

that is really amazing,may i ask what kind of computer u use cuz i just start cg,also r u also doing this as professional job,cuz i just do it for fun,i dont know if i can get this good @Erem_Celikoglu