ZBrushCentral

Steve's Sketchbook

Hey everyone! My name’s Steve, and I’m a student. I’m going to be going to Siggraph as a volunteer in a few months and I’m hoping to make a respectable portfolio by then. Here’s what I got so far:

First up is an anatomy study that took probably around 100 hours. It’s composed of about 130 subtools.

Second is a an almost finished WIP. When it’s done I’ll give it a Mental Ray Render.

Third is also a WIP, which will also be redone in Mental Ray some time in the next week or two.

After that, I don’t know what I’ll start next, but I think I’m going to try to create a scene.

Thanks for stopping by! C&C very welcome!

Attachments

ecorche_back.jpg

ecorche_front.jpg

skeleton.jpg

ecorche full back.jpg

ecorche full.jpg

And the rest of the uploads.

sculpt 7.jpgsculpt 6.jpgsculpt 5.jpgsculpt 3.jpgsculpt 2.jpgsculpt 1.jpg

Nice work! :smiley:

Hi Steve
Wow your Anatomy renders are fantastic, hell of alot of work you put in them
the young lady is very lovely.
Hope to see more of your renders
All the best:+1:
Lou

I don’t have a lot to show off, just some renderes of what I posted before and a lot of works in progress, but I’ll post what I’ve got.

At the bottom is a character I’m starting. I hope to take her to completion - give her some sort of costume, texture her, rig her, and get her into Unity. She’s still early on, and I probably should have blurred out her face since it’s basically a blob, but whatever.

rend3.jpegrend2.jpegrend.jpegCapture8.jpgfemale wip3.jpgCapture1.jpg

dude that’s really good

what brushes do you use and alphas ?

is this a demo reel?

@diablo1979 I use clay, trim dynamic, standard, and dam_standard mostly. I want to make a demo reel with some of the stuff I put here, but mostly my goal is just to get better. In a few months I’ll start worrying about a demo-reel hopefully.

Anyway, here’s some work on the face. The hair is temporary just so I have something there.

I also need more hard surface stuff, so here’s a real early concept of what I’m working on. I did three of these with different body types and this was the one I liked. I’m not sure where I’m going with it so I thought maybe I’d post for suggestions?

Capture8.jpgCapture6.jpg