ZBrushCentral

Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Steve Jobs 1955-2011

“Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple” Apple

Steve Jobs leaves behind a lasting legacy. His contributions have transformed and shaped how we interact not only with computers, but with one another.

On behalf of the entire Pixologic staff, our warmest and most heartfelt sympathies are extended to his family and loved ones. May he rest in peace.

He was a true visionary who impacted so many, and who left us all too soon. He will be sorely missed!

Others will have better ways to express themselves than I, as I can only say he will be missed.

Mike

He was the very essence of the word visionary. He found ways to find true potential in everything he touched and will be remembered as one of the greatest entrepreneur’s of our or anyone’s time. RIP

R.I.P Mr. Jobs

He most certainly has his name set in History. Much respected, loved and admired by many people. It’s amazing how many people felt they knew him and yet they didn’t, that tells you what a great man he was.

R.I.P Steve Jobs

hi was a real Great MEN in history of 20 and 21 century !!!

RIP Steve Jobs! I like your spirit a lot, but your legacy remains questionable, the world and human relations became quite a lot colder with digital mediums. It is exciting nonetheless. Thank you :slight_smile:

Steve Jobs changed my life on the day to day basis… my mac, iphone, my ipad, and let’s face it when I was young… the ipod!
That truly changed my life: being able to isolate onself away from parents, without the hiss of the audio tapes of the walkman…

rest in peace Mr Jobs

U