ZBrushCentral

Star Wars May the 4th ZBrush Event

Hey guys, this is a zombified Darth Maul fan art I made for a contest some time ago, I hope you like it, All done in Zbrush :slight_smile:

https://youtube.com/shorts/PLCZa8HTxUY

18 Likes

Here’s a few of mine!

10 Likes

Two months ago I started working with ZBrush. I thought that sculpting Darth Maul would be pretty cool so I began to learn how to use ZBrush. My first try ended up looking okay for what it was. But as the days went by and I learned more and more I wanted to rework my first project and started again. Then I noticed this event and spend some extra hours on finishing my sculpt quite quickly. What a lucky coincedence that this is taking place now.
Here´s my Darth Maul, started with just a sphere.

3 Likes

@artsynox Welcome to the community. Looking great and thank you for sharing your journey with ZBrush. Looking forward to see more from you.

@FoxHound1984 Thank you for sharing so much. Really great pieces here

1 Like

@ArthurRibeiro What a great sculpt and idea. Thank you for posting

Really happy to be able to contribute to this ! All this artwork is fantastic and I’m glad to be part of such a wonderful community.
Finished my Bo Katan today and had to upload my Grogu I made for my partner .!

ZBrush Document Temple_Scene_final|1000x562

2 Likes

This is the way!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @4thal. Thank you for posting. Great job. Looking forward to see more from you.

@Jamie_Beglin Some great pieces here. Thank you for posting.

1 Like

Thank you so much! y really apreciate, u can find more of my work in my social media, hope u like it. ! #HailZbrush

I gotta say that Mandalorian Armor Is Seriously impressive! Very well done, I can’t do Hard Surface stuff, like at all :joy:

1 Like

Sculpted Captain Rex in zbrush, rendered in arnold maya, textures in substance painter

my instagram https://www.instagram.com/charlgv/

5 Likes

Fear… Fear is my Ally…

These are pictures of my Darth Maul Bust that I started when I learned about this event. All done within Zbrush, With slight tweaking in Affinity Photo for the Lightsaber effect, as well as an image of the in process bust.
May the Fourth be with you all! :slight_smile:

Darth Maul Final Submission (4) Work in progress image.PNG

1 Like

I’ve been working as the 3D artist on a fan film series in UE5 with a few friends. Here’s our main protagonist, LK-333. He’s a B1 who survived the Clone Wars, had his restraining bolt removed, and has achieved near sentience over several following decades. More details will be posted as we get closer to releasing our origin story video!

He’s had a few upgrades…

2 Likes

That’s Sick! Was that done entirely in Zbrush, and rendered in Unreal?

Everything but the poncho and foliage was made in zbrush. This image is in Toolbag 4. We’re in lookdev in UE5 for color calibration, so I guess it’s a good idea to set up a studio level for turntables…

Hi everyone, plenty of cool works here!
I love Star Wars and Vader is one of my top fav villain of all time.
So here is a tribute for him, inspired by a scene from Rogue One
Created with Zbrush, Keyshot and Photoshop. Thanks for looking and may the force be with you!

17 Likes

Outstanding Marthin! :star_struck: thanks for sharing.
Jaime

6 Likes