ZBrushCentral

Star Wars May the 4th ZBrush Event

Hello! This is a piece I made in the weekly sculpt off at Spicer’s McLeroy Discord server “Zbrush hangout”. It my best piece to date and I rendered it entirely using Zbrush :slight_smile:

4 Likes

my favorite star wars character :smiley: I love Max Rebo - and yours looks great!

Created a complimentary piece for the XWing Pilot :slight_smile:
Can’t leave out The Empire

More renders on my artstation
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/8bmG5G
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/blBOOv

Thanks :slight_smile: and everyone have a great May The 4th

5 Likes

Hi there! This is my entry for the May 4th event, It’s a sculpt based on the D-0 concept made by Luke Fisher for The Rise of Skywalker movie. Blocking and booleans were made on Zbrush, render was also made there, and all Render passes were compused on Photoshop.
Glad to be in this community, all of the other works showcase here are amazing!

3 Likes

Hi everyone!
My Name is Tessa, and this is my first ever post here on zbrush central.

I wasn’t going to do a May the 4th sculpt but the powers that be had other plans. 3 nights ago I was forcefully awoken in the middle of the night with a vision so clear that I had to make sure to draw it out quickly before falling back to sleep… and so glad I did!

I’ve had an absolute ball sculpting this model, it’s turned out exactly as I imagined all thanks to that messy midnight sketch keeping the idea alive till morning. Next step is to prepare it for 3d printing because this little guy is absolutely going to take prime position on my desk :grin:

And for the curious among you, here is the sketch that made sure it all came together, beautiful I know :laughing:

5 Likes

@Tessa Welcome to the community. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had the same thing after waking up. I also get a lot of ideas driving in the car. :slight_smile:

I love what you did here. What a great mash-up. Looking forward to see the print.

1 Like

@Stubbs2501 Love these updates. These are both so great.

1 Like

As soon as the name Thrawn dropped in season 2 of the Mandalorian, I could already imagine Lars Mikkelsen portraying him as he did so well in Rebels.
I made this right after. Although my skills got a little better after, this is the last Star Wars fan art that I made and I can’t wait to see how close (or not) it is to the live action version.

4 Likes

@KingJeffolo Welcome to the community. Thank you for sharing. This is a great piece.

1 Like

Hey all!

Seeing some really cool stuff in here up to this point Great work!. Here is my Entry K-2SO, super happy I got this done in time, been really busy past 2 weeks. Anyways, Have a happy May the 4th be with you and keep these coming! super cool.

Take care!
Casey

10 Likes

Really enjoyed making this piece this month! My take on a Selkath and its companion gizka.

3 Likes

Hi ZCentral,

When does the date and time close for submissions?

Thanks!

@Casey_Forster I love K2. Such a great character. Nicely done.

1 Like

Hello @Ali_Rahman

I would say you have until Wednesday.

I had another go at rendering my Rancor/Gonk Droid model (sorry!) as the levels all looked a bit too dark and murky the first time. Maybe I need a bit more practice using the BPR render settings…

Anyway, happy May The Forth everyone!!

1 Like

Here is my last project ! It’s an adaptation of Giorgio Baroni’s amazing WWII Boba Fett fan art. !

Happy May the 4th everyone !!

9 Likes

Someone pointed me towards this thread, so here’s a bunch of Star Wars related Zbrush speed sculpts from me…

6 Likes

3 Likes

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/zPQYlw may the 4th be with you!)

3 Likes

Hi all, I’d love you to meet my fanart statues designed for 1:4 scales for Lord Vindican and Cad Bane, I really hope you enjoy them as much as I did sculpting them!!!

I am now working on many characters more such as Ahsoka Tano, Visas Marr, Darth Revan, Arcann and Marka Ragnos!

May the 4th be with you all!!!

12 Likes