ZBrushCentral

SplatterHouse Rick Statue

Josh: can you tells us a little bit more about the printing process, the printer you used (or the printing company used), I guess it was a Zcorp and printed in color?
Do you have some extra photos or closeup of the printing? or step by step?

Can you grab it after the end of the show? It would be cool to have it at the office :slight_smile:

So I don’t have the complete printing process recorded from start to finish, but I do have a few pics that illustrate the method.

I work up in the bay area (Santa Clara, CA), and this was all goin on in LA, while I continued to work on other things…in fact, I still haven’t seen the thing, I didn’t go to E3 (Dan Tovar in the pic, not me), but its scheduled to reside at the Namco Studio sometime after ComicCon where it’ll be appearing again…

[3.jpg]4.jpg

In these images you can see the work space of Multiverse studios in LA; like I said, I don’t know everything about their process, but they do a lot of painting, latex skin and all kinds of manual tweaking to make sure it works and stands properly.

I know its wishful thinking, but I’d like to see this done with some of the larger creatures in our game…****, I wanna encourage every game company to do this with their largest creatures, this is what the world needs more of…

to checkout more splatterhouse stuff, you can go to:
www.splatterhousegame.com

Attachments

1.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

Looks to me like it was made with a CNC router in high density foam and assembled from the parts. The first shot looks the tool path the cutter made in the foam block. Also the small attachment points left to hold the part so it won’t move into the mill bit when it is almost finished the last pass.Then the pieces pegged and glued and sanded to get a smooth finish and finally coated with sealer and paint.Something that size would normally be made with this method.

Man, that is pretty awesome! How does it feel to have ur work printed at LIFE SIZE! will they let you keep it? hah

!! marvelusss ! !

eeeeepppppiiiiiccccccc.

DAMNN!!! wow, that IS epic:eek:

GET DOWN!! This is SICK! :eek:

why isn’t this top row yet?

wow amazing :slight_smile:

the print’s really impressive - sweet stuff

Fantastic!!!

Ultra Hell !! AMAZING :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: