ZBrushCentral

Splash Zone - Artwork, doodles n WIPs

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
great work,i want to know that what is Marmoset,is it a software for render and is it very good?

Thanks everyone!

Only the game models were rendered in Marmoset. Personally I found it to be an awesome real-time show-room even if it has it’s limitation (bad alpha-blend, etc)

hey , where to get marmoset from ?

http://www.8monkeylabs.com/toolbag

Have fun

Thanks

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: nice

holy *&^% balls! Very inspiring that you did this all in ZBrush… i am making an effort in the “tech” direction and this is good to see! brilliant work and design! :slight_smile:

this design is cool
nice render[HR][/HR]http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?162090-God-of-War-Logo/page5

Here’s a little thing I did for Red5’s Firefall game.

• [Sorry I had to remove the picture because it couldn’t be diffused yet]

Wow, I was just looking at this game today and I might even join the closed beta! What a coincidence :slight_smile: Great job on those creatures. I really love the armored scales on the bottom left creature.

hello,
Great design for the last, il lyke.:+1:

Hey guys my name is joel, I would like to start off by saying everyone here have amazing pieces and whenever i logging i’m motivated to load up zbrush and start some new project…
this is my first post here and i honestly don’t know if i’m posting it the right way…hope you guys like it

Awesome work Marco. Really cool stuff.

Joel, you shouldn’t be posting your work in other people’s threads. It’ll be a good idea to start your own and post your work in there.

sorry for that i have been trying to …i finally got it…sorry to all once again

Thanks guys!

Joel, welcome to the Zbrush world!

thank you,and sorry for posting on your page i have a lot to learn

A quick test in Keyshot using an old model.

keyshottest.jpg

And in Zbrush…

keyshottests2.jpg

Attachments

keyshottests2.jpg

1 Like

awesome creature! nice keyshot render! is that the default material you’re using to render with?

It’s one of the default yes, just played with it’s roughness. It’s a custom environment with additional lights tho.

Just a quick bust here!

Anatomy_Bust_Tom.jpg

Attachments

Anatomy_Bust_Tom.jpg