ZBrushCentral

Splash Zone - Artwork, doodles n WIPs

Awesome piece. I love it when a piece has tons of detail, and every part is totally believable and seems to have a well though-out function. Thanks for sharing this.

-Sam

Thank you all!

Correct, it was sculpted in T-pose. Once the sculpt finished I moved the body subtools (without the floating accessories) with Transpose Master and placed the accessories by hand after. The accessories that were composed of many subtools them self were merged and decimated during the posing process (lower in polycount too). It was easy to pose because the limbs don’t bend much, the material of the pads almost doesn’t wrinkle and there is part of the clothing that is meant to bend in the design.

Wow, really great job! Very nice details and overall great character :slight_smile:

very complex models and very well done. Congratulations for the top row, well deserved!

Great work Marco, it been a while… good to see some new work of you! cheers mate.

Really amazing details of work!i like it all.:roll_eyes:

Badass! :+1:

congrats on being on top Mr Ambassador :wink:

Great work! Very accurate and realistic. Love texture and sculpt both.

Good stuff!

Great work! Thanks for sharing it!
:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks all! Super appreciated :slight_smile:

Awesome work!!!Superb!!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Oh man…this is awesome!! I love all the small details and the large heavy look. Great model and good job on the whole thing :+1:

Dope models dude. They big dog model is badass :slight_smile:

Wow man!! that´s an outstanding job, How long did it take?
Really, really inspiring, congrats for the well deserved top row and thanks for sharing!!

Awesome works:+1:

Love your work specially those hard surfaces only with Zbrush! just awesome!

very cool.

Great sculpts!