ZBrushCentral

Splash Zone - Artwork, doodles n WIPs

Super work:+1:

Thanks all!

You can find Raf’s tutorial on his gumroad! It’s 2$ I think. You can also buy his full course.

Deep Angel prototype print for fun! Printed with the Form2 from Formlabs

www.keosmasons.com
www.instagram.com/keosmasons
www.twitter.com/KeosMasons
www.facebook.com/keosmasons

deepangel_print2.jpg

Attachments

deepangel_print2.jpg

That’s a really cool organic piece. :+1:
Must be a major pain to clean it up, though.

Thanks! Yeah it won’t be easy :stuck_out_tongue:

Bloodborne’s Eileen the Crow sculpted for Prime 1 Studio. Participation of Keos Masons, Creative Director Johnny Pham and Prime 1 Studio Design and Development Team.

www.keosmasons.com
www.artstation.com/artist/marcologue
www.prime1studio.co.jp

upmbb-03_b10.jpg

Attachments

1 Like

Bloodborne’s Eileen the Crow sculpted for Prime 1 Studio. Participation of Keos Masons, Creative Director Johnny Pham and Prime 1 Studio Design and Development Team.

www.keosmasons.com
www.artstation.com/artist/marcologue
www.prime1studio.co.jp

upmbb-03_a08.jpg

upmbb-03_a03.jpg

upmbb-03_a01_ex.jpg

upmbb-03_a05_height.jpg

upmbb-03_a02.jpg

Really nice work on the sculpt. I have seen it before and was wondering who worked on it. How long was the overall process from concept to final sculpt?
And where there some problems you had to solve during the creation of the sculpt? It looks like a very complex piece and the sculpting details are great.

Awesome work.

Hello,

We had to wait a lot so it took around 1 year to finish :stuck_out_tongue: Uninterpreted, I’d say it took like 2 weeks maybe?

For the wings I offer few subtools of “features” merged together and alligned in a way they don’t interpenetrate but touche the backside. Chances are the engineers made some modification after but that, I don’t know!

Hopefully this answers your question :slight_smile:

Good Moose is an initiative from Nivanh Chantara and Marco Plouffe in order to provide collectibles based on some of Nivanh’s well known characters. Keos Masons will be modeling and distributing these collectibles.

www.keosmasons.com

www.twitter.com/nivanhchanthara

Good Moose is an initiative from Nivanh Chantara and Marco Plouffe in order to provide collectibles based on some of Nivanh’s well known characters. Keos Masons will be modeling and distributing these collectibles.

All rendered with Zbrush only.

www.keosmasons.com

www.twitter.com/nivanhchanthara

creep_A_ame50.jpg

creep_A_full30.jpg

Punisher statue sculpted for Sideshow Collectibles! it was a blast to work on with the team! Special thanks to Daniel Bel and Richard Luong for the help! Paint-job by Ed Bradley.

www.keosmasons.com

1 Like

Punisher statue sculpted for Sideshow Collectibles! it was a blast to work on with the team! Special thanks to Daniel Bel and Richard Luong for the help! Paint-job by Ed Bradley.

www.keosmasons.com

1 Like

www.keosmasons.com

1 Like

www.keosmasons.com

1 Like

www.keosmasons.com

Punisher_photo_02.jpg

3 Likes

Wow! this punisher statue is amazing. Congrat for Top Row dude.

It looks great mate, love it! Big hugs!

Awesome work:+1:

Thanks a lot everyone!

Big hug Dan!

I think it’s worth mentioning this character was done from A to Z in Zbrush even the renders, for those who want to know.