MARVEL GIRLS SCULPTURE FANART
Level 80 post
- Modeled in Zbrush 2019
- Dynamesh body retopology projection made with ZWrap and XNormal
- Clothes made on Marvelous Designer, Retopology on Maya and uvs on Rizom
- UV`S made on Rizom UV
- Props topology made on Maya 2019
- Render on Blender 2.8
In this case, I try to get the most important details on accessories and part of the essence of them combining the comic style with realism to give this beautiful result.
All the concepts are based on 2d pics and are a combination of 3 concepts to get every final sculpture.
- Gwen Stacy ended with 32 million polygons.
- Mary Jane Watson ended with 18 million of polygons.
- Cat Woman ended with 12 million of polygons.
Without more to say, I leave the final render, I hope you like it, any doubt about the process I will gladly resolve it.
Render with - [Coreweave] gets 5 dollars free when signing up for rendering use.
MARY JANE WATSON
If you have any doubt or suggestion, leave it in the comment section down below and I will solve it for you.