ZBrushCentral

Some Zbrush and Max Work

Marco, Meats, Mr. Baker dudes thanks it all needs a ton of work but thanks here’s to rockin towards somethin better. Thanks dudes for all the help and feedback…rest assured I will bug u this weekend lol
:rage: Stay Metal :rage:

I love the columns and all the mechanical elements… :slight_smile:

:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:grimacing:
insane stuff man keep it up!

WOW, respect man… Really awesome stuff. I would like to see more, more.

Great and crazy stuff!
Best regards, Selwy

DUDUDUDE your cloth work is insane man, jesus mate thanks aton for the insperation

Go to this site man omg

Thanks for the killer feeback lol. Needs to be better heres to better work

Colossal Columns…:smiley:

Nice modeling, respect.
Especially love the wet kinda looking sci fi corridor…:+1:

Fantastic work. The columns are beautiful. I had seen your site earlier and wondered why you hadn’t posted these here. Nicely done.

Always amazes me how people keep pushing this software in such cool new ways
Excellent stuff!
F.

wow…those pillars are epic
great work
keep it going man
Jason

Wow, the whole environment works…are amazing. the details are magnificently crafted! :+1: :+1: Deserve the Top Row status for certain!

Man, I’m in awe of your work. I really dig its scale. You think BIG :). Gorgeous!

Really great stuff!

What beautiful works of art. Love each and every picture. You are truly talented and gifted in 3d work. Love that they are all enviornmental, background, and prop pics. I am finding that I love to make them more than character models. Wonderful just wonderful they all take me to a place…a far off place full of wonder and enchament. I hope you don’t mind if I asked how you did those columns and all the little details that you put on them. I really love the clock and the moutain pics especially the one with the waterfall, and of course all your columns. You have a fan here.:smiley:

Wow it’s amazing, excellent work ! :+1:

…in fury :sunglasses:

wow ! these are impressive !

Congrats on Tow Row, well deserved. Very inspirational work :+1:

Astonishing works! Congrats! Your architectural works are trully inbelivable!
You must have a god-like patience :D!
Feel free to detail some of your workflow because it’s definitly a knowledge to share!