ZBrushCentral

Smaller UI buttons for Custom UI

Hi ZbrushCentral!

I want to create a custom UI with smaller buttons than the ones in the standard layout. I would like to use the buttons as they appear in the “space menu” (brush, stroke, alpha, texture and material). I can not drag-drop these buttons from the “space menu” to the side panels of the UI. Are these buttons located elsewhere?

Other buttons like Dynamesh, Zremesh are really large as well, is it possible to create smaller buttons for these as well?

cheers
Asbjørn

Try to play with the button size in preferences and turn of wide buttons as well…
See the attachment…

Attachments

Clipboard.png

Hi Regnas!

Thanks for your reply. I have the overall button size set to a value of my liking. Now I just want these buttons as shown in the image below implemented in my UI, without scaling down everything else.

zbrushButtons.jpg

Does anyone know if that is possible? :slight_smile:

Just drag the stuff you want from the menus and drop them where you want…

ah, yes I am aware of that :slight_smile:
Unfortunately I can’t drag items/buttons from the space bar menu.

I can not drag-drop these buttons from the “space menu” to the side panels of the UI. Are these buttons located elsewhere?

I’m talking about the main menus at top of the app, and yes, all this stuff you can find on those menus…

I can’t find the smaller buttons that are implemented in the Space bar menu. I can only find the larger buttons, that also comes in the Default UI. I can not use the smaller buttons/swatches from the top menus as they don’t behave in the same way as the large button.

These buttons will not update if I change my material/textures etc. if I change it from the top menus or the space bare menu.

zbrushUI_01.jpg

So I wan’t the same behavior as the large button in the top menus, but in the same size as they appear in the space bar menu.

Please show me the location of the smaller buttons if they are located somewhere in the top menus.