ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook - Hossein Diba (breakdown Pg 7)

Amazing.

Well, blow me down! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

My Olive design is here. I tried to achieve a cool balance between realism and stylized, hope you like it, cheers.

https://www.instagram.com/hossein.diba
https://www.facebook.com/TheArtofHosseinDiba
https://www.artstation.com/hossein_diba
(1).jpg(10).jpg(2).jpg(3).jpg(4).jpg(5).jpg(6).jpg(7).jpg(8).jpg(9).jpg

Attachments

(1).jpg

(2).jpg

(3).jpg

(4).jpg

(5).jpg

(6).jpg

(7).jpg

(8).jpg

(9).jpg

(10).jpg

Awesome result!

Great job. The design is a good match to your Popeye.
So did you have some free time? Or are you just that awesome you can pump out this quality while still working. :smiley:

As always,… fantastic work Hossein Diba !

When I see your pieces I am so delighted. Yet, I am also frustrated as I strive to get better !

If they don’t give you the pass-code to upload right to the Top Row with all of your works then they should.

Thank you for sharing

DougE

The ‘Olive Mona Lisa’:+1:

Lovely

Tupac Shakur sculpt I’m making for a client, still need to add couple of things, but I’m gonna call it done for now :wink:

visit my Instagram to get more updates :

zb.jpg

Attachments

zb.jpg

Awesome as always, I love your work : )

Here is Ultimate Warrior sculpt I did for PCS Toys a while ago.

(4).jpg(5).jpg(6).jpg

Attachments

amazing

Really inspiring Art work.

Sorry if this has been asked but can you offer some info on how you cope with likeness when choosing the perspective between all difference refferences and Zbrush perspective? You do try to keep to the same age of that person your doing? So you ever take concern on getting the scale of the base msehs to real world scale and using a real world scale of the average human eye? I found getting likeness within Zbrush is one thing, but getting that to translate to another rendering app where different lighting and cameras are used the likeness can change drastically. I also wonder how you can get likeness without eyelashes and hair in place. Females more so need lashes to get the likeness.

Thanks, Dan

My Bluto design! For him I decided to go for more stylized than Popeye or Olive.
Visit my Instagram page for more:

Attachments

That is some top level stuff right there. It reminds me of the TinTin movie from a few years back. It’s realistic but still retains the spirit of the character.

Great work!

so adorable, I love it

Thanks for the kind words

My Tupac Shakur portrait sculpt I made for a client recently. I did the Sculpt, texture and render in Zbrush and used Photoshop to composite my render passes and final adjustments (Hand sculpted model using some random alphas like texturing xyz and surface mimic, hand painted textures using polypaint in zbrush). Hope you like it, cheers.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

So Amazing man! Likeness is every tiny Spot on, and to render all in ZBrush passes, wow! So great!

Just amazing