ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook - Hossein Diba (breakdown Pg 7)

Wow!! Impressive work!!

How many polys did you need to create this? I’m asking because i’m newbie here and i’m working on something right now and i would like as many references as possible. This could be inspireing for me.

Thanks guys, these are all BPRs and totall polycout is 40 million, here is a better quality render of the first shot:
4c43afbf7661a44dda47b633b4515f46f1d73e56.jpg

Attachments

4c43afbf7661a44dda47b633b4515f46f1d73e56.jpg

Sabretooth says…“do you even know how to kill me?” wolverine says- “I’m gonna cut off your head and see if that works.”
awesome job man…TOP ROW!!!

Jaw Dropped man.;):wink:

wow… 40mil?? wow again…

Thanks guys, here is a short workflow which I hope you find it useful, cheers:

Attachments

Thanks man. It’s cool to see your technique. Amazing skills

Thanks a lot Hossein.Really Amazing.;):wink:

Beautiful work! Thanks for the making of, too!

Amazing T-shirt and cloths in overall, will love to see more.

Great Work.
Just one thing.
Can you explain a bit how you separate parts on your mesh?
I mean, it’s seems to be pretty High res, so you can’t “split hidden” at high res if I remember well.
How do you do that?

thanks.

What a great and useful thread Hossein. Keep up with the good work.
Wolverine looks amazing so far, but just check if his right eye is maybe bigger then it should be.

good work!

Masterpiece!
Thanks for the breakdown

Great work man, thanks for the breakdown!
Can you tell mu how did you create the fabric texture in shirt and pants?. The only way i know is to apply it in photoshop, to be rendered in maya, 3ds max, etc.

Thanks guys, glad you find it useful, about separating the pieces, its pretty straight forward, I just simply export the mesh in lowest subdiv to max, delete those parts I don’t need, then take it to zbrush and project my sculpt on in, and about the other question related to fabric details, I use surface noise maker, I create a good quality alpha of the type of fabric I want in photoshop, then unwrap my model and simply apply the alpha on it, cheers.

Stunning piece, and AMAZING detailing!
One small niggle, some of his hair forms / details seem too regular painted on… but hair is a b!tch in ZB, and it doesn’t really detract from the
awesomeness of the sculpt as a whole!

brilliant!

You are amazing!!! all your artworks are fantastic!!
AnnaSophia model is seriously the best I’ve ever seen. she is soooooo good!! her eyes, her hair, teeth lips everything but espeically the eyes. incredible job!

A question, How did you make Gollums eyelids shut?

Thanks guys for your kind words :slight_smile:
Here is recent Game-res model I did for a Fallout, New Vegas mod in February 2015. Thanks to Richard Spencer for his feedbacks, cheers.
(1).jpg(6).jpg(5).jpg(4).jpg(3).jpg(2).jpg

Attachments

(1).jpg

(2).jpg

(3).jpg

(4).jpg

(5).jpg

(6).jpg