Roland Kaiser-thank you!!

Pixelranger-thank you! i will do it!!

jit_gohil-thank you!!

SolidSnakexxx-thank you!!

brettSinclair-thank you!!

Intervain-thank you!!

here`s a update;

gi_20

Great job on the folds. Im digging it :slight_smile: The face is incredibleā€¦ 5 stars from me man.

Vexona-thank you buddy

another view;

gi_20_a

Tight leg muscles and not so gym formed torso,will you be unshaping his legs with soem celulite or flab?Marvelous thread ,really liking all developments.Cheers cal

Hey Alex!!

Grande trabalho, como sempre!! Tenho acompanhado seus modelos pela net, e fico feliz em saber que temos artistas tĆ£o talentosos no Brasilā€¦

Vc e o Kris Costa estĆ£o no topo da minha lista de referĆŖncias!! heheā€¦

AbraƧos!

calum5ZB-thank you ! i will work more on it yet

updates;

gi_21

Amazing pose.
The bodily mass and the muscular structure are perfect.
I like the expression too. :+1: :+1:

P^T-thank you!!

here`s a fat old man to cgtalk workshop;
final_old_fat2
final_old_fat3
final_old_fat1
final_old_fat4

As the sameā€¦ FANTASTIC!!!

:smiley:

these are some challanging forms to do well, very nice work. I see alot of the same features in the ā€œfat old manā€ as in your ā€œnative indian sculptā€, mainly in the lips and eyes. your have really developed a style that reads through, even in the ultra agressive ā€œscreaming guyā€ its a major accomplishment to have a style thats truly your own. look forward to more.

Brilliant work, alex!

piz-thank you!!

threetails-thank you buddy!

dan02-thank you Dan!

here`s a update of the version 3,it still very WIP ,i just spent two hours on it

version_3_5
version_3_6

Since I subscripted this thread I seen everyday a new piece of artā€¦
You Rock!!! :grimacing:

ā€¦great thread, Alexā€¦:+1:

-cheerZZZ- :sunglasses:

Stunning line to your work - with reference to your first image - it has all the clarity and strength of traditional comic art in itā€™s expression.
Bravo.

Nice sketches! some of them would look better if the wrink;es were a bit sharper.:+1: Are you using on all of these organised basemeshes or do you start some from primitives or unorganised simple basemeshes?

What class are you either teaching or taking?> Iā€™m currently taking classes via AIO, and I donā€™t think we study zbrush, I just got it yesterday and find the ability to sculpt with clay amazing, my first degree is in Ceramics, so Iā€™m expecting alotā€¦but really want to take a class or at least get good at it.

Nice workā€¦and would appreciate a response on where I can study this awesome program.

Dcay.

what I learn from yr. work is:

Go learn to draw
Go learn to sculpt
Go learn anatomy

ā€¦ then fire up ZBrush.

:grimacing: : always AWESOME!!!

piz - thank you!

abyssis-thank you!

boozy floozie-thank you!

iatriki-hi! thanks!!,some times i use some base meshs from XSI. sometimes i do my own base meshs or i use just spheres or cubes from XSI

Dcay-hi! thanks ,im a teacher in a digital school,i will send you a pivate message talking more about the classes ,thanks

Deocliciano-thank you!

hi all.

hereā€™s a old age version 3 update ,there are many things to work ,yet, i will keep posting;

version_3_7