Hi, I’m happy to share with you an artwork that I did based on Taejune Kim’s concept. I rendered everything in Arnold and did some post editing to enhance the quality. The environment was mostly using the assets from Quixel Megascans. The models were done in Zbrush, hair was done in xgen, textured in Mari and Substance, clothes were made using XYZ fabric textures with shading nodes (you could check out my Luna tutorial), post editing was done in Photoshop using multiple render setup layers (I might share a tutorial about that later).
I hope you like it! Let me know if you have any questions! Here’s the concept by Mr. Kim:


would love to see the Clay render version in ZBrush too :slight_smile:

Hi, thanks for reminding. I added the zbrush clay capture image.

1 Like

Very nice sculpting @andalistic The end result looks stunning, thanks for sharing :wink:

thanks jaime