ZBrushCentral

Silver Surfer - 3D Render and 3D Print

This is a personal project I created in order to improve my anatomy knowledge.
I made some studies about poses too, and I basically worked with some surfers pictures.
After the study I thought the the model deserved a nice render, so I opened my 3Ds Max and created this Vray render as well.
I think I learned a lot during the process, even though I know I still have a lot to work haha.
I really hope you enjoy it, guys!

16 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Very cool, love everything about it.

1 Like

Looks great! The wave thing is a bit dull in comparison to the character and takes away from the clay render presentation to be honest, but the character is an excellent piece!

1 Like

Thank’s a lot for the support DAVID_LARKS
It makes me very happy! :smiley:

Hey, DVRIES!

Thanks for your review, mate!
The base is very simple compared to the model, I know that :smiley:
I created it very fast only to create the clay renders. I did not want the surfer to be floating in the picture haha. Another reason for that is because I did a 3D print of it, and the base had to be simple, otherwise it would become very expensive for me to print. When I finish the painting I will post it here :slight_smile:

My focus on this project was the render, but I really understand and agree with what you are saying, buddy. I will pay attention next time!

Thank’s a lot for the feedback!

Hey, that’s pretty Radd. Norrin Radd, that is. Yuk Yuk!

Great work!

Hahaha thanks, friend! :smiley:

Hi there,

This is by far the best depiction of the Silver Surfer I have ever seen. It is a beautiful rendition.
Is it available as a downloadable .STL file anywhere please?
I would love to 3D print this and have it proudly sitting on my shelf at home.

Many thanks,
Steve Warner
Cornwall UK

Love the camera angle for the main render! Did you use actual surfing images as reference, cause it looks spot on! Great hand anatomy too!

1 Like

Thank you so much, friend! Yes I used a lot of real surfers pictures as references :smiley:

Thanks a lot for your words, buddy. Unfortunately I don’t have an STL file :confused:

Thanks again!

Hello
Nice work :+1:
Why don’t you sale your stL 3d print?
I’m surfing, the basck side position is really realistic, i would like to print it.