ZBrushCentral

Scott Spencer - ZBrush images

great designs, and sculpting!

:smiley:

Killer!!!
how big is the quadruped 3 feet? Are you going to be doing more 3d prints soon? Are any of them going to be sold or mass produced?

Again amassing thanks for showing us is there going to be any info on how they were done?

Really impressive work. I gotta do and animal soon. That zombie was a perfect candidate for mesh extraction. I enjoyed visiting.

:+1: :smiley: - great job! Love the first one!

Loving your work, Scott! Well done! Well done! :slight_smile:

Awesome models and work !!!

Thanks for sharing these Scott!
Your work is always inspiring, and so is your support to the ZBrush community!

You guys did a terrific job turning that creature into a real sculpture. Did you photograph the entire process?
It would be awesome to see a “step-by-step” post showing how you guys brought it out of the 3D printer and got it finished!

Once again, congrats! And keep impressing us! :wink:

Cheers!

Gus.

Hey Scott!!

This is amazing. Love the Creature with the armor!!

Well done my friend!!! Thumbs way up! :+1: :+1:

~Brian

realy a good job man wish one day i be abel tocreat som cg like you

PLEEEEEASE tell me you guys are gonna make a statue of that first 4 legged creature!!! cause Im already in love with it, its actualy close to a concept Ive been working on “not 3D though cause Im still a Znub”

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

I wish we could produce the Krommath you see as a figure but he is about 3 feet long and solid resin :slight_smile: itw ould cost a fortune :slight_smile:

S

Very Nice

hey scott!

awsome thread! love the krommath.

real pleasure doin work for you guys!

Wowwww absolutly cool

Whoa! 3D art comes to life!
I second the request for more info on the 3D printing process. Is this a forerunner of being able to transfer our CG models/sculptures into saleable bronze or similar? Even a resin maquette from which to carve a marble statue? Michelangelo would have used it if he were around, in fact he would be at the forefront of developing it.

Very exciting, amazing work!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Going from 3D files to physical output is pretty much here, even for fineart. We do a lot of work with sculptors who want large pieces reduced and output then recast in bronze or resin. The sky is the limit with this stuff : )

S

Hey Scott,

Yeh i’m really interested in the 3d output too, your samples seem very detailed, quite surprising compared to most systems i’ve seen. Can you give us an outline of the 3d printing system you use? do you do a lot of cleanup and add extra detail to the final print?

Cheers - Dave.

Great work.

Aha, I’m sorta the other way around… I’d like to be able to have Digital 3D models (wildlife) cast in bronze. I can carve wax or clay maquettes to cast from, but 3D opens a whole heap of possibilities. Can you give me any info on how I can enquire about getting work done?
Thanks!

i would also like to know about the printing proses. what it takes to get the modle to that stage and where you can get it printed. it would be really cool to find out about this stuff.
Cheers
-Eric