I started out with zspheres for figure. Sculpted base mesh in ZBrush. Sculpted one hand roughly in ZBrush on adaptive skin model. Exported to Silo2 deleted half the model. Mirrored obj in Silo.
Back in ZBrush I discovered that I lost the strip of polys joining the mirriored Silo obj. Back To Silo. Stitched the meshes using merge tool, vertex by vertex, fortunately it was a low res mesh.
After nearly finishing the sculpt in ZBrush I discovered, somewhere along the way, I’d lost part of the pinky finger. Back to Silo, mesh extrusions using loops to create the missing section, back to ZBrush.
While in Silo 2, I tried out the paint displacement tool. Although Silo can paint displacment, it can’t keep up with ZBrush 2. Too much overhead. High poly subD crashed.