ZBrushCentral

Samurai Armor

I started to do a new project with the help of an online class here are some work in progress it will be a mix of European Armor and a Samurai Warrior I hope you like it

Attachments

Wip-01.jpg

Wip-02.jpg

Continuing working in this exciting project it is a mixing between a fantasy armor and a samurai armor I hope you like it made with ZBrush and Maya

Wip-03.jpg

‪#‎Samurai‬ Armor ‪#‎WIP‬ mixing with ‪#‎fantasy‬ elements and #fantasy‪#‎armor‬ made with ‪#‎ZBrush‬ and ‪#‎Maya‬ ‪#‎gameart‬ ‪#‎videogame‬

Wip-05.jpg

Continuing with my #Samurai #Fantasy #Armorworking with ZBrush and Autodesk Maya #gameart#cg #3d

A new ‪#‎video‬ about the Samurai warrior I am doing in ‪#‎ZBrush‬ and ‪#‎Maya‬ I hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3CBt7cJqVY

A new ‪#‎video‬ about the Samurai warrior I am doing in ‪#‎ZBrush‬ and ‪#‎Maya‬ I hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3CBt7cJqVY

Continuing with some details of the Samurai Fantasy Armor I hope you like it made with ZBrush, Maya and 3D Max

Wip-13.jpg

Hello I start to texturing the details in my Samurai armor inspired by Japanese Culture, Spanish Symbols and French Symbols I hope you like it working with ZBrush, Maya and 3D Max enjoy.

More details in the ‪#‎Samurai‬‪#‎Fantasy‬‪#‎Armor‬ I hope you like it working with ‪#‎ZBrush‬‪#‎Gameart‬‪#‎character‬

new update texturing the helmet of the samurai I hope you like it

Wip-18.jpg

A new update of today I start to texturing the arms I hope you like it

I redesign the Samurai helmet I hope you like it made with ZBrush

Nice job…i love the detailing on the armor. :+1:

Continuing with the ‪#‎Fantasy‬ ‪#‎Samurai‬ ‪#‎Armor‬ ‪#‎Legs‬ I hope you like it working with ‪#‎Zbrush‬

Wip-22.jpg

The last update of today #samurai #armor #shoes working with #zbrush #fantasy #gameart

And the work of today only I have to add some details and this #Samurai #Armor will be finish #gameart working with #zbrush #maya #3dmax

i like the idea of the armor looks great. i feel as if you’re drowning the armor in alphas. its a bit excessive i also feel that the proportions are off. at first glance he looks like he has a really long torso which make his legs look tiny and short . i believe its the piece that’s hanging from his crotch that causes this illusion.
it makes it rather hard for the eyes to tell where the torso ends and the legs begin. overall its pretty good except that piece that hangs for his crotch i want to see him without it

Hello I am honored to show the final result of my Samurai Armor the turn table and some final renders