ZBrushCentral

Sakaki's sketchBook & video (+ breakdown Pg 2)

Thank you very much for great stuff!:+1:

Turned out great! Would love to see the breakdown of how you parted it out, and maybe what printer you used. Thanks

Amazing work… You make it look easy!

I’m surprised how well the retopology works on square stuff.

Do you have any pics of the 3D print? I’m curious how much cleanup you had to do.

Very nice work, very clean and intelligent hard surface technique, you clearly understand industrial design quality surfacing :smiley:

So it IS possible to get nice figures from print. How did you get that nice surface? I want to create figures, too. But the steps in most printed models look so ugly 8(

Thanks so much for the breakdown! Fantastic work.
Would love to know which 3D printer you used.

Awesome work here, thank you for breaking it down and sharing your process.

Excellent work! :+1:
Thanks a lot for those brushed and workflow insights. Domo arigato gozaimasu!

Cheers!

fantastic!!:D:+1:

May I ask what 3d printer this is? Thanks.

It well deserves the top row.

can i ask about the retopology process? Is it done in Zbrush or any other external program?

Thanks for sharing

Thank you for sharing tip and advice.

It would be really helpful and have solved my headache…

and… yes thank you again, for your brush. It’s a another gift for other sculptors.

may bless be with you. Sakaki.

Wow, thanks for all the cool tips!! Any chance you’ll share your cool custom brushes?

Beautiful work! Thank you very much for the breakdown/tutorial of it! Much appreciated. Can we download your hair brushes?

Amazing work, would love to know more about the process of going from final model to print and sand and finish!

Fantastic Work!! Thanks a lot for the resources you shared with all of us. :+1:

Gran Trabajo me gusta mucho

Hey SKaoru I have a anime render I would like you to help me with, do you do freelance?

Fantastic work! Just echoing here for sure, but thanks for breaking it down :smiley: super insightful.

Thank you so much for sharing your videos and custom brushes.

They are very helpful.