ZBrushCentral

Sakaki's sketchBook & video (+ breakdown Pg 2)

Great work!:smiley:

Did she get yamatoised? :wink:

Really captured the Manga style. Great job!

Just beautiful. What printer was used? How much clean up was involved? How many pieces is the print and who and how was the paint job created? Again… beautiful work!

I have printed 148 parts by Projet HD3500. We clean up three people, including me. I was in charge of the parts from the neck down.
Expert gave painting. I do not paint.

I will show some tips and process.

Here my custom brush.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3a992b15b040757e&resid=3A992B15B040757E!19739&parid=3A992B15B040757E!297&authkey=!AAD_xY6HTInpA_s

The same process in this video

Attachments

The same process in this video

1 Like

Interesting techniques, cool results

Whaaa! Thank you for this break down and sharing your brushes!! Very informative!

incredibly cool to see all this.
the Kantai Collection has some sweet designs. Fantastic work on bringing her to life!!! :smiley:

Holy ##^{%><€># That is awesome. :+1:

thank for tip and sharing brushes :slight_smile:

Excellent work! Thanks for the sharing the breakdown and the custom brushes! Going to download them now :slight_smile:

-Joseph

Thanks for the breakdown.
Nice leveraging of Zbrush’s many features and tools for all the aspects of the sculpture.
You even gave us brushes!

Thank you so much for sharing! Very helpful thread and nice main image :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

wonderful works, I love it!!

excellent tut! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Beautiful work,
Excellent thread,
very useful tut… :+1:

Thanks very much.

Awesome work I love it.

Technology is just amazing now

Excellent work! Thanks for sharing!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Beautifull work! Thanks for sharing!

Video and Brushes are priceless :):+1: