ZBrushCentral

Sachin's Sketchbook .

Simply amazing!

Great likeness !! Very well done !!

amazing work bro mind blowing … best of luck

amazing man!

good work Sachin … this looks awesome , love it:+1:

Amazing job done! I too have hope thast you will print it someday and put on your desk - really wonderful sculpt and grat likeness.

Thanks a lot Solidsnake , Khushboo , Vijendra , danko75 , Vineet14 , and Nebular !!! :wink:

Hi folks,

I’m calling this done. Here’s the showcase of the Fan Art sculpt and texture of my all time favourite bodybuilder, 8x Mr.Olympia Ronnie Coleman aka ‘GOAT’ ( Greatest of All Time ). I’ve been working on this Ronnie since a couple of months, but couldn’t really post because I wasn’t happy with the output. Yeah, but my frequent experiments with Zbrush - Keyshot Bridge seem to have worked like a charm.
The Render has been done in Keyshot with slightly customized Skin Shader and HDRI to replicate the same kind of lighting on my reference image of Ronnie on his 2005 Mr.Olympia title event. I hope you guys like my completed artwork .

FINAL-RENDER.jpg

Here are some clay renders of the sculpt rendered in Maya with Arnold .

FRONT WITH CAPE.jpg

FRONT WITHOUT CAPE.jpg

BACK WITHOUT CAPE.jpg

Here is a brief image to show the textures and material graph I applied on the default Keyshot Translucent Skin Shader with manual tweaks to get the desired result.

Texture-Sheet.jpg

I used a 3 point HDRI environment to get the similiar lighting to my model , but editing the HDRI in the HDRI Editor and adding pin helped me get a closer lighting that I desired .

Keyshot HDRI Editor.JPG

Apart from upper body, lower body, and for trunks, I didn’t use any textures. Rest are all default shaders and pre applied textures in Keyshot , with some custom tweaks. Some post production in Photoshop and I call it ‘done’ and heading up for my new project .
My Sincere thanks to Abhinandan bhaiya and all my other friends who supported me on this project.

I hope you all like my Artwork and feel free to share your thoughts !!! :slight_smile:

Attachments

FINAL-RENDER.jpg

Texture-Sheet.jpg

I’m glad that someone remembered the real king of bodybuilding :slight_smile:

good work

My god is wonderful, I’m shocked

Beautiful work on the Ronnie Coleman sculpt, perfect replica of the reference.

Awesome…Congratulations :slight_smile:

congrats brother

Superb Anatomy Dude!!..:smiley:

So amazing! Great job!

Texturing is great!

nice work. :slight_smile:

Congrats! Great anatomy

A big Congrats sachin and you totally deserve TOP ROW.:slight_smile:

great model and very nice render :+1:

Thanks Zbynek_K, Amir hossein, sumpm1, ankittapliyal, Tushank ,Vinod Kumar, nebular, nandlaskar, Moons_tone ,md_mazhar and nightwoodwolf :slight_smile: