ZBrushCentral

Rostam & Rakhsh-The New Adventure

Hi dear friends :slightly_smiling_face:, This is my new work that its name is Rostam & Rakhsh-The New Adventure.
This Legendary man is Rostam of the Shahnameh book from the Ferdowsi, A persian epic poet. Rostam is a hero and legendary character in persian national stories.

The base design was an order behalf of my client that it was for 4 month ago.
I decided work again in my personal time to create a real epic and legendary character. I did this project in Two and half month.
I chosen the sassanid period, [a persian empire] for creation this character. I used the motifs and symbols of that.

Hope you like this character and this work.

14 Likes

Beautiful work @3dcube​:clap::clap::clap:
Love the inspiration and how you took great advantage of your references for the detailing on gear and ornements. Well done!

Jaime

1 Like

Wow, that’s a really cool piece of work.

The fur is particularly impressive.

Can you show me your know-how when you’re working on your hair, buddy?

1 Like

:ok_hand:

1 Like

Fantastic

1 Like

Top modeling!

1 Like

Dear Jaime thanks for your comment. :pray:

Hi Kongtrex. I worked the hair and fur very simple. I create the an alpha and use that.

1 Like

This tutorial is as good as your work.

Thank you very much, my friend! :grinning:

If you don’t mind, can you share your FUR ALPHA?

Your welcome dear friend.
Hair%20II
Hair%20I

1 Like

I was moved by your kindness.
I pray that you have a great day today.

1 Like

Awesome Work . Lots and lots of details to admire:heart_eyes::fist::fist::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thankful Dear Amir Hossein. :pray: I’m glad you commented here.

2 Likes

سلام بر شما
خیلی خوشحالم با کارهای خوبتون آشنا شدم . من به دنبال یک تصویر کامل از رستم و رخش بودم با جزییات کامل که به این کار شما رسیدم . و بسیار خوشحال شدم . من در ایران در حال تحقیق روی دیگر کاراکترهای شاهنامه هستم . و خوشحال میشم بدونم شما ایده هاتونو چطور بدست آوردید ؟ با تشکر

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment and Please send your question via my Gmail to me or send message on my profile. I will answer it there.

1 Like