ZBrushCentral

Rodrigo Gonçalves - Works

Thanks PengL! I’m glad you liked!

Cartoon sketch I did for fun. Based on the concept art of Tony Neto.
026_max.jpg

Attachments

411_max.jpg

Hi everyone!
Cartoon sketch I did for fun to study modeling with Zbrush, around 3hrs of modeling work with Zbrush (glasses was done in Max), render in Maya+Vray. Based on the concept art of Tony Neto.

More info here.

388_max.jpg

[vv]84796866[/vv]

Hi everyone!
Cartoon sketch I did for fun to study, around 5 to 6 hrs of modeling work with Zbrush. Render in maya+vray. Based on the concept art of Tony Neto.

TimeLapse here:
http://vimeo.com/86170927

More info:
http://tinyurl.com/o3ywhyu

Cheers!

[vv]86170927[/vv]

You nailed down the concept so well !!
Really awesome

Cool sculpt but you should check the directionallity of your skin. Right now, the wrinkles are going in unnatural directions.

Thanks Monji! I’m glad you enjoyed! :smiley:

Thanks Ouran! It really helped! I adjusted the skin details and updated the image, I think it is a little better now. Thanks! :+1:

Cheers!

Yes it’s better ! To improve even further, you can add a layer of surface directionality. One easy way to do this is to brush the whole skin with claybrush, paying attention to the flow of the skin. When it’s done, you just lower the intensity of the layer and it will show through your over details layers.

Nice trick Ouran thanks! I didn’t play with layers before, it worked nicely! Really helps enhance the details.

Here is a little try with the layer to enhance details in the skin as you have suggested (nice tip!).
I will not spend more time on this piece as this is just a sketch and I need to move on. I will improve on those details on the next projects. :+1:

Cheers!

754_max.jpg

Glad it helped you, and yes it’s better :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone!
Project to study 3D modeling with Zbrush. Gargoyles: Lexington – Fan Art.
Based on concept art of Ryan Lang.

Cheers!

More Info here!

Awesome model =D. When I was child I loved the gargoyles =P

Brilliant job!

I was probably a little too old for Gargoyles, but it didn’t stop me watching and loving it :slight_smile:

I Love Gargoyles too, dude and you job it’s awesome!

Congratulations!

Thanks guys! I’m glad you enjoyed! :smiley:
Cheers!

Hi Everyone!

Finally I finished this little buddy!
Gargoyles: Lexington - Fan Art

Based on concept art of Ryan Lang.

More Info here!

render_low2.jpg

Extremely well executed! I’m a big fan of Ryan’s stuff too and you nailed it!

Thanks theredbeard! I’m glad you liked it! Ryan’s concepts art are awesome! :smiley:

Wow, he’s just begging to be animated. Great work on Lexington! The other characters are awesome too. No crits from me!

really nice work on the last one