Axis Animation is looking for a RIGGING TD for both next generation game cinematics and commercials projects, who will be responsible for developing realistic skeletal rigs and skinning, for full time and project positions.
Please note all applicants at time of application must have full working rights for the UK and hold an appropriate visa where applicable.
- Develop realistic skeletal rigs for a variety of humanoids, creatures and props.
- Create tools with Python and MEL scripts to generate rigs in a procedural manner.
- Work with senior TD’s to develop and integrate tools into a robust pipeline.
- Good knowledge of anatomy and a thorough understanding of biomechanics, kinesiology for humanoid and animals.
- Thorough understanding of weighting, skinning and be able to work interactively with modelers to resolve challenges.
- Good communication skill and ability to work interactively with the rest of the team.
- Ability to rig characters/objects in a realistic or cartoon manner.
- Good MEL scripting, Python scripting skills.
- Experience with Marvelous Designer, cloth, muscles and dynamics are a plus.
- Maya API, C++ skills are a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Senior Rigger and at least 1 year as a Lead Rigger.
- Strong production experience on game cinematics, VFX and realistic character is preferable.
Apply Now: http://www.axisanimation.com/all-jobs/rigging-td-1/