ZBrushCentral

remcv8's thread

is a nice Alien work! some other life on universe, you really have great dessings!!!

Webbed Hand…No symmetry

Thanks NspireFX!!! Much appreciated…

I like your models…they have a sense of humor to them…don’t you love ZBrush. It’s like you have the tools to create life and all you need is imagination…and a little skill too (a lot)

Thanks marcos9999!!! It’s funny that you posted my first image on this page because it contrasts my abilities now.
I’m by no means up to speed with most of the artists here, but really like exploring and creating in ZBrush… I tend
to approach my work with nothing in mind and see where it takes me. It’s a cool creative outlet that I cannot see
myself tiring of. I do burn out on certain works and just move on to something else, but i generally come back to
those meshes later adding some parts or detail…

Your signature epitomizes me, or should I say it reminds me of what I should be thinking, because I have very few
complete works and a pile of unfinished stuff.

Playing with Materials, Lighting and Render settings… Trying to come
up with a good rendering method so I can keep my work within ZBrush.

DarkElf.jpg

image.jpg

Drow.jpg

The amount of detail I can get with the Standard Brush, two different Stock Alphas, set to
Color Spray is pretty amazing. More pores and wrinkles. The head is at 3.5 million polygons…

MultiPass3.jpg

I have to say, Yoda is aging well.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I saw that coming and you are the first to mention it Eric, but actually going for an older or Elder Drow Elf.
Funny how, with the aged detail, he looks like one of Yoda’s race… While looking at the concept art for
Yoda in The Art of empire Strikes Back, early concepts depicted him as a Garden Gnome and some looked
more like an Elf…

:D;):evil:

image.jpg

Working on hair in Fibermesh…

image.jpg

Created hands and now, working on the clothing…

Hair Concepts and Tattoos…

Okay, so after polling on Facebook which hair concept people liked it came out to a tie between 8 & 9. I decided to combine the two without the tattoo…
DECombined.jpg

Green.jpg
Grn3.jpg

Having a bit of trouble with gaining control of Fibermesh as it easily stretches the hairs upon moving it around. I created 5 volumes to work with and the sides which are brushed back over the ear came out thicker. Was hoping to avoid that. One thing also, I noticed that in some cases the Smooth brush will stop affecting some of the volumes. Tried to trace that back, but cannot figure what caused it.

Working on this witch character and Wyatt Harris on CGNetworks pointed out the GrooMagnet brush to me in the Groom folder. Lifesaver, this brush solves all of my Fibermesh issues!!!

Witch5.jpg

A little Skin Detail…