ZBrushCentral

Reference Character Models

thanks for the download. :wink:

Thank you gents! didnt even realise there was an update :smiley:

Hey guys

We have been tinkering with our full body scanner and have managed to get the scan time down to about 5 seconds using only 16 cameras, making it possible to scan poses :slight_smile: hopefully with a few more cameras we should be able to get it as low as 2 seconds which will drastically increase the quality and resolution of the scans :slight_smile:
In terms of sculpting reference Iā€™m not sure how relevant colour is but its exciting research none the less :slight_smile:

These have been cleaned up and dynameshed in zbrush as usual the renders are done in Lightwave.

Cheers

Jamie

Chris Render2sm.jpg

Full Body scan 001.jpg

Full Body scan Zbrush.jpg

Full Body scansm.jpg

Here is a quick turntable video in Zbrush :wink:

<iframe src=ā€œhttp://www.youtube.com/embed/SbV5wbmhbns?rel=0ā€ allowfullscreen="" frameborder=ā€œ0ā€ height=ā€œ315ā€ width=ā€œ560ā€></iframe>

impressive!

wow! this is amazing! :smiley:

Magic!, even under the arms and between the legs!

This is awesome :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

We will be without jobs in the future as modelers. Just cant tip this stuff

As they say: TOP ROW! Amazing technology. If this could be replicated in motion, it would go a long way toward achieving the Holy Grail of realistic CG people.

Haha, I think jobs will adapt. These are only 100% replicas of humans. We canā€™t scan mythical beasts and monsters. That where the creatives will still flourish :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Chris

A retopped version for a scan more suited to animation.

Wire..JPG

Awesome ! Textures looks also nice.

Cheers!

Hi,

Hereā€™s a female model we have recently scanned and processed in ZBrush. We tried to capture some more artistic poses for you guys to sculpt and learn from.

What do you think?

FullBodyScan_F01P01_01.JPGFullBodyScan_F01P02_1.jpg
FullBodyScan_F01P03_07.JPGFullBodyScan_F01P05_06.JPG

Cheers,
Chris

Cool stuff!

looks nice

Very cool. I checked out the site - prices seem very reasonable.

David Bittorf
www.davidbittorf.com
Z-Brush Anatomy Workshops

This is really terrificā€¦so important to get a feeling for actual flesh and how female muscles are softened by the fatty layer. I would prefer no underwear actually, because one of the hardest areas to understand, without some observation, is the pubic bone. But anyway, I way, way celebrate your efforts!

Thanks for the commentsā€¦ we have many more models due over the next few weeks from ripped guys to naked femalesā€¦ we will to expand on body types further in the next few months.

Weā€™ll post any updates on here as ZbrushCentral has always been a valuable resource for us guys over the years!

Cheers,
Chris

the perfect reference, thanks!