ZBrushCentral

Raptor

Congrats on TOP ROW!!

Having an absolutely brutal day and seeing this provided a welcomed respiteā€¦like all great art does.
Always an inspiration, manā€¦this is fantastic. Your imagination is constantly on fire with new ideas and you make your pioneering technical mastery look effortless (when itā€™s anything but!). EPIC WORK. You own top row and rightfully so!

beautifully executed 3D representation from the 2D concept. Congratulations!!:+1:

What was your poly count at before you retopologised?

Great work as usual, Rafael. :+1:

You did it again man! Perfect translation to 3D. This creature has some sort of a plant mood, which is cool. Congrats on the TOP ROW.

OK. I donā€™t write here often but this time, man, you deserve all the congratulations !!!
My jaw dropped when I saw your model. LOL

AMAZING rendition of a great concept.

Simply WOW ! :+1:

I knew that this would make the top row. Your work is amazing!!! You mentioned that you used dynamesh to make the Raptorā€¦ Iā€™m guessing that the fine details are HD Geometry, right??? Because if you are able to push out such amazing detail with dynamesh (polypaint, geometry) then I need not use sub-d geo anymoreā€¦

Well done, I like it a lot!

Crying . itā€™s amazing :+1:

So well done! A treat to look at. The details around the brain casing are exquisite.

Also your showing qremesher was very informing. I thought that the qremesher tool was used just to hint at where one wants the topology. I didnā€™t realize that one can use and define the topology in such a detailed way. Sometimes when I use qremesher while Iā€™m drawing the lines, they all disappearā€¦I thought maybe I was overlapping them too much. So it is very helpful to see you not restraining the amount and really defining exactly where you want the topology to be placed.

These are inspirational!

Flawless work, thanks heap for the short break down :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome Work~!!

Wicked stuff!

ā€¦ of the world of H.P. Lovecraft! :sunglasses:

0_o

Awesome Work

Awesome. Love everything about itā€¦:+1:

Gongrats on Top-Rowā€¦:+1:

Beautiful creature, great materials, and you nailed the concept. Well deserved top row!

Awesome concept, and even better model! I really enjoy your work