ZBrushCentral

R3 model

In your hands ZBrush R3 is impressive. Inspirational for everybody. You’re a Master !

MG

Really impressive, great work!

Awesome, couldn’t belive it’s all zbrush. I think, I have to pay more attention to zbrush render.

wow!!! simply WOW! (…and don’t anybody ever tell me - “cannot do hair with zb”…) :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers
chem!

HiPSTCHOART ,
Your work rock !!
You mastering zbrush rendering now !!
I’ve just one question : how do you do the eye reflection/highlight ?
Yours characters seems alive !
I’ve tried many techniques but I can’t have a nice result …
Congrat again !!

Really well deserved front page, I knew it would be when I saw this yesterday. Fantastic work :+1:

…congratz for top row awesome design and awesome render!

Awesome!! It’s so Realistic, I’m impressed.

Wow…This is super great! Love it!

Killer sculpt and render. Love to see a breakdown on the eyes they look great.

amazing work ! congratulations on a well deserved top row. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

How do you use the SSS pass in the photoshop ? and what kind of material do you use do do the SSS ?

Thanks

Awesome work! Please do a tutorial this time or put out a video with Gnomon or something!!!???

Jamie

great image, congraz i really love it :+1:

i think u have a problem man !!! u have zbrush infection ill say :D!!! Brilliant :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Wow!!!It’s awesome!!How about the render speed?If it is fast,I make sure that I won’t use maya for render any more!:lol:

Awesome as always Tsvetomir !

At first I thought that the design was very Aaron Sims-like but then I saw Rick’s design and now I see how it all fits, hehe.
Thanks

Craaaazy render skills man. A couple questions though!

1.For your clean render, is this the skinshade 4 mat so that it works with lights or do you use some other mat cap?

2.Did you tint your SSS pass to that reddish color before comping in PS?

3.Do you have a render of just color pass (flat shaded)?

4.How do you get such nice, refined AO in zbrush??

5.Which mat/techniques do you use for eyeballs?

amazing as usual - plus what a strong character!!!
waoo!!
in a film you’d need Patrick Stewart to play him!

cheers and thanks for sharing

By far the best looking use of fibers so far. Man, with people like you taking Zbrush so deep, it is becoming more and more so viable to just stay completely in Zbrush for any illustration at all. I’m thoroughly impressed more with each post of yours I see. I’ll join the masses and scream for a dvd or video tutorial :D. Either way, great work.

-Robert

Pure awesomeness! Well deserved top row :slight_smile: