ZBrushCentral

Qwertzus wants to sculpt

Hello everyone, I am relatively new to the ZBrushCentral Community and decided to upload some work to give and get some feedback and critique. :wink:

Here are some older models i’ve done in the past:

greetings

Attachments

Skelett.jpg

Skelett2.jpg

opa.jpg

1_GoodEvilFront_1.jpg

2_GoodEvilSideLeft_1.jpg

3_GoodEvilBack_1.jpg

Some digital Sculptings to study different facial expressions.
For the woman I just used some basic anatomy reference and for the rest my imagination.
The most difficult facial expression was the laughing one. It is a narrow ridge between a laughing face and an evil diabolic grimace D:

Aggression_1.jpgFreude_1.jpgNormal_1.jpgTrauer_1.jpg
The following sculpture is a a tribute to Prof. Uli Kühnle, who left us in spring 2013 because he went into retirement.
ProfKuehnleBueste_2_1.jpg

great bust man.love the material & rendering.keep it up.:wink:

thank you :slight_smile:

quick sculpture :slight_smile:

pug_1.jpg

While on venture of learning hardsurface sculpting in zbrush, I decided to sculpt a simple space suit :slight_smile:
It’s just the raw sculpt from zbrush without uv’s or textures - just some materials. Rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 2.
Cheers!

FemaleSpaceSuite_1.jpg
FemaleSpaceSuitSculpt_1.jpg

I sculpted a head and tried to find a more interesting pose for the space suit :slight_smile:

render1_1.jpg
render2_1.jpg
render3_1.jpg

Nice work! Like.

Really nice! I especially like the expressions that bring your characters to life and the suits you have created.

Really nice work! Stunning :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Dug out my old skeleton, I made 3 years ago in ZBrush, to go much more deeper into anatomy. I corrected the skull, the chest, hip bone, the spine…
The goal is to sculpt muscles and tendons on the skeletal structures to get a better understanding of the human form.
after a few weeks I finished the muscular system of the male human body. I did this in my freetime beneath several other university projects :slight_smile:

Every muscle is a single object. I sculpted 286 muscles (2x 134 because it’s symmetrical) and just those which are important for the outer shape of the human body - not the inner ones.
I am the 1st runner up in the CGTrader’s3D Human Challenge in November 2014! :slight_smile:

Muskulatur7.jpg
Muskulatur6.jpg
Muskulatur5.jpg
Skelett1.jpg
Skelett5.jpg
Skelett7.jpg