ZBrushCentral

PROTEIN

Hi everyone!

I’m very glad to share with you my first collaboration with Hey Studio, based in Barcelona. I was asked to reproduce a 2D rough sketch into a 3D image, here you have the project link on his instagram channel. Entirely done in zbrush combining different procedures like Dynamics, Zspheres and move brush by topology.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
INSTAGRAM
WEBSITE

adn_render_closeup

espirals_clay_llums 01_6

17 Likes

Great colors! Nice work :slight_smile:

1 Like

:confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thanks a lot Grace! Very glad you like this one! Next step… 3D printing it :wink:

:hugs:

That’s a cool use of ZSpheres, and an eye-catching finished piece.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Mathew! Zspheres are always a great feature to keep in mind :wink:

The thumbnail caught my eye, you’ve done something right here for sure! Nice job

2 Likes

Really cool! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a bunch Michael! Working on this has been super fun with Zbrush!

Thanks a lot Marcus! :relaxed:

1 Like

Very effective and stylish. :+1:

1 Like

Crisp and clean as always! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! It’s kinda different stuff that we usually see here but, for me, it’s interesting to show the versatility of zbrush in any type of projects.

Nacho!! Qué alegría verte por aquí! Muchas gracias tio! :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Mui buen uso de las ZSpheres Jordi!!! :clap: y differente :wink:
Jaime

1 Like

Hola Jaime! Me alegro que te haya gustado :wink: Ahora mismo, ya no se qué sería de mi vida sin Zbrush :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

WOOOW! Thanks a Lot Mathew for the feature! It’s always an honor to be here among so many talented artists :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Amazing! How did you manage to create such even, thin geometry from the zspheres? Or did you sculpt around the ZSphere shape as a template?
It’s fantastic, and very bold and striking! My wife saw the thumnail on my phone and so stole my phone to have a better look too!!!

1 Like

Hahahaha! Super fun to see your wife stole your phone :rofl: Glad you like it! :wink: