ZBrushCentral

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Monstermaker

WoW just WoW amazing

OMG. it looks very real, what stuff you use on that make up ?

Thats one way of keeping her safe from boys :). Amazing job.

That is gruesome and awesome. These eyes are pretty freaky.
I Agree :slight_smile:

Rick, Is this all make up or did you use also photoshop in the final image ?

Thanks
Luke

Totally goresome, Rick… amazing and inspirational work as always!
And MIB3 you say?.. mmmmmmmm :slight_smile:

Wow super cool, for the unknown reason I can’t stope stearing at your kreation. I am always amazed by traditional work, super super !!! Thank you very much for taking time to share your work with our comunity.

Thanks guys,Especially for the funny comments.

I’ll try and answer some questions before I go to work.

It’s made out of a bunch of crazy materials. the strangest one is probably hot glue,colored hot glue.
I had to make this very quickly because of my heavy workload on MIB3 so fabricated most of it. I did most of the main face part on one Saturday and the neck the next Sat. The teeth and chin are acrylic the neck and some of the torn flesh are silicone.
The only photoshop ,I adjusted the levels and smudged the edges of the contact lens. Oh and I painted over the crazy nail polish that my daughter had just done on her fingernails.
I don’t have any making of photos as I was working so fast,well maybe I have a shot of the first days work at the end of the day but it is on another computer if it even exists. I’ll check later and post it if it is worth it.
She went to school like this and yes she is definitely my daughter. the scleral contacts were her idea,she insisted on wearing them. When her mother said to her that she was going to be uncomfortable she said “Halloween is not about being comfortable mom” That’s my girl!
It’s nice to be back her on ZBC I am looking forward to having more time to play with ZB and posting the results
Thanks

That makes no dang sense… You are always an Inspiration. Thank you.:smiley:

cool Rick - it does make sense - there’s a book by that title :lol:

That’s a great Halloween outfit/make-up! Thanks for sharing/keeping us updated & looking forward to seeing your new ZBrush stuff :cool: .

ha, very nice look…
good to see some wobbly jaw flesh too…

Amazing! Always look forward to seeing anything you do.

Is this a picture or a render ?

Wow, pure madness… or the other side of the thin line? :slight_smile: Would have been great to see those people’s faces when she walked in! :slight_smile:

Pretty darn good physical makeup!

Well, hello… It’s Rick Friggin’ Baker.

Amazing work. I hope she went out that night to show it off.!.!..

That’s sickeningly beautiful and insanely cool! I’m sure she was the talk of the school! :slight_smile:

I wish my dad was the best makeup guy in the business! Halloween would definatly rock!

Good work. Can’t wait to see MiB 3…loved the first 2

OK Rick this is just upsetting and wrong, I love it. However, I probably have to warn you about going to hell, but apparently you’ve been there and remembered the experience.
All the best :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Gary

honestly my ex boss looks like that :laughing:
you’re the best Rick :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow…and another wow…