ZBrushCentral

Polysketchs

I love when things are just a bit abstract, it lets the mind fill in the gaps.
Brilliant, very impressive what you pulled off!

Keep it up!

Very innovative work … wonderful look! The first calls to mind Man of La Mancha. Exciting new work! :smiley:

Cheers, David

very cool!
I was wondering how long one of these sketches takes for you to finish?

Amazing !!!

This is quite incredible! I’m a huge fan of this style and to see someone recreate this in 3D is kinda mind bending. I thought there was just some PS work at the end to add that “sketch” feel to it, but if it’s all done without any use of 2D software, you sir, are one crazy sonofabitch, pardon my French! :smiley:

Love it! Inspired me to experiment like this myself.

I’ve been working on a way to use ZBrush that translates my pencil/ink sketches into 3D sculptures also trying to capture the looseness you get from hand-to-paper, but yours is more like swift, painterly brush strokes. Great great stuff! Can’t wait for the making of.

Thank you so much!!!:smiley:
In my opinion it’s very hard to be noted because of the large number of talented artists;it’s like you will never be good enough compared to others.

Having a own style and and the right workflow is a primary importance.
I realized that it was not an obstacle but a motivation to improveand contrive new solutions.
The real challenge about realizing that style was to try to get close to a style like a concept art rather than traditional 3D illustrations. I wanted everythig to look like a sketch,a “dirty”dynamic line and fresh; everything in 3D.
A tutorial will be bublished this month in a magazine where I will show some techniques about Polysketch.:smiley:
Thanks to ALL!!!

:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:
Thanks man!!!
Everything in 3D

WOW!!!
I have no words!
Thank you very much and I’m glad that you understand my point of view!!!
:smiley:

amazing, stuff.
can you tell us in what magazine the tutorial will be published?
sorry for my bad english.

grtz p

Thanks!
The tutorial will be published in “3D Artist”…

These are very interesting. I want to follow your progress!

well deserved top row! very original technique!!! :+1:

Woah what a fresh style! Amazing!

Bravo Marcello complimenti, finalmente un italiano - abbiamo il “genio della creatività” dalla notte dei tempi eheh :smiley: / Great Marcello congratulations, finally another italian guy - we have the Genius of creativity inside our dna from the night of times eheh :+1: P.S. I’ve find some similarities with my Garden of Delights series ( http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?1007111&p=1007111&viewfull=1#post1007111 ), i mean how you strech and pull the vertex to give a certain dynamism i Always thought that there is a lot of potential working in this direction, yours is an example - BRAVO.

Brilliant! I love the fresh and dynamic style, clever use of a subtle depth of field, great character silhouette and the minimalist approach to present them is amazing.

I feel this kind of work deserves a good critique, and although one could say that there is always room for improvement, I must say that there is not much else to say but thank you for the inspiring work. It would be great if you can share some of the process.

Great!

Congrats for the TOP ROW!! Impatient for the 3D artist magazine breakdown :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

beautiful!!!

Nice concepts.

it’s kinda hard to say what hasn’t already been said here. awesome job man! perfect presentation for it, too! congrats on a well deserved top row!