ZBrushCentral

PLY Import

Only for the 32bit version. I plan to do a 64bit as soon as I have time.

looking forward for 64bit plugs. Make public please. Excellent tool working perfectly for what it is supposed to do thanks again Marcus.

Good to hear Marcus. I was just coming back to see if you had plans to port for x64. Thanks so much, its a really valuable tool for me! I uninstalled old version of Z and then thought, “oh my my ply lol”

Wonderful, colourful, thankyou again, I installed, imported PLY with colour, no probs, had a quick experiment and it looks like it will be really useful. Now able to project colour from a PLY to a remeshed, uvmapped duplicate.
Fabio

Hey Marcus, it’s great to see what you’ve done here, I was not expecting an actual importer to be made, that’s awesome!
If you have the time, could I perhaps get a link? It would really help speed up my workflow not having to go through Mesh Mixer for each 3D scan file.

I wonder if Pixo would be willing to add this officially, it would be a great pairing for ZBrush.

I would like to ask Marcus to send me the PLY plugin, How can I do it ?.

Hi Marcus,
I am doing a lot of 3D scanning work and am also very interested in trying your PLY importer. As a new user here, my account doesn’t have PM privileges yet, but can be reached at fredini (at) gmail dot com. I would very much like to try out your plug in!
Fred

There’s now a 4R7 version (64bit & 32bit) of this plugin available here:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?193288-PLY-format-plugin-for-ZBrush-4R7

Cool :cool: Thanks Marcus