ZBrushCentral

PLY Import

Thanks Marcus!

Working like a charm! Together with colours (Import & Export).
Only what is missing export in mm instead of inches… but I can live with it so no big deal.
Other than that really helpful plugin.

Thanks again!
Piosio

Hi Marcus,
Could I give your PLY importer a shot? I’m trying to import PLY with vertex coloring into ZBrush.
thanks!
matthew

Markus! Your very popular these last few weeks!, probably because you made a fantastic ply importer!!!

Could someone send it to me too. I also Own Zbrush and use it it the scanning industry.

-Thanks! Excited

-David

Been looking for a tool like that for a long time, also doing alot of 3d scans and I wish to correct them/ make them look slightly different with the help of zBrush…

Would be really thankful if you could send me instructions on how to get it.

Pretty please with sugar on top :smiley:

MrNiche,
Have sent you a PM.

Could I get a PM too, please!

Hi everyone!!

Good news for the people works on scaned models.

Thanks

I made a vertex colored model in another software and need to import it to ZB.
Could you send your PLY-importer to me too, please? It would be very nice, if you’d also upload it to file hosting, so everybody could get it.

I’ll send you a PM.

I am working on a 3D printing company~ thank you soooo much~!:wink:

I would definitely like this as well being that I work with alot of PLYs

Hi Marcus,
can you send me the plugin as well? It will be really useful for me. I’m doing experiments with kinect scans.
Thank you very very much

Marcus,

Thank you so much for creating this! Could I please have access to your plugin?

you are the best!

Thank you a ton for getting the script to me! works like a charm! is there any way to possibly request a batch import option? Here at work we rely very heavily in the PLY format so that would be a time saver for sure!

Batch import should be possible. I’ll look into it when I update the plugin for 4R7.

Hi Marcus,

it seems you have hit jackpot with .ply format input in zbrush.
Can I please give it a shot as well for my scanned models?

Thanks

Cinoklu

Dear Marcus
It is great to learn that you have created such a great plugin for importing color ply to zbrush.
Could you send me the plugin for my model.

thanks very much

Hi Marcus,

I did sent you a mssage, i was hoping to have the plugin as well. You rockss!!!

Hi all. Marcus, could you please send me a PM? thanks.

I have been using xnormal to proyect the color info from the ply to another low poly version with uvs and then…import the texture and proyect it to the high poly in zbrush. If this works it will be a drastic time saving.:slight_smile:

Thank you. And +10 for sharing :+1:

Is this plugin compatible with Zbrush 4.7?
Thanks