ZBrushCentral

Pixologic LIVE Stream Previewing ZBrush 2021.6

zbcthumb-pt6

On February 24, 2021 we hosted a livestream providing an advance look at what is coming with ZBrush 2021.6.

If you missed it – or simply want to watch again – you can view the recording here:

ZBrush 2021.6 will be a free upgrade to all registered users of ZBrush!

41 Likes

aww come on!!!..tease a little?

2 Likes

Tease Tease Tease Tease :heart_eyes:

I’m guessing, based on the logo above. Creating Booleans with Surface Noise!!!

5 Likes

Please Please Please UV Peel with UV tiles(UDIMS)

In any case, I am curious what comes even if I hope for PeelUV. :grin:

11 Likes

Very elegant logo ! That would make a fine jewelry piece for all die hard ZBrush fans !

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see what Pixologic has planned on that new build :smiley:
@remcv8 the image name is Carved-Bothvars.jpg, i hope for a revamp of noisemaker and some combined workflow with thick skin.

1 Like

Fantastic!

This is great news ! Thank you so much !

ZWorld, I know it’s coming. Atmospheric gravity, AI creatures, Foliage Engine. ZUniverse, Create planets, Asteroids, Space Ships, Aliens, Infinite Universes. Or, ZSpace: Being able to create ZProjects in the cloud so it doesn’t take up space on your computer:) I’m excited about Zbrush2021.6:) Please keep them coming:) :grin:

2 Likes

I requested this just days ago to the proper area but I REALLY want a way to assign NAMED Material zones that will be exported out with the OBJ so no having to create those in other programs! Come on Pixo, step it up in this area please!

3 Likes

Well, Well! Another great update is on the way! but COULD YOU PLEASE UPGRADE ZBRUSH CENTRAL AS WELL? :yum:
Better FOV and add Realistic Cameras are so necessary!
Hope Pixologic considers these requests.
:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m hoping in the new upgrade of ZBrush 2021.6 I am hoping to see numerical dimensions added to the graphic user interface for the X , Y and Z coordinates. This feature is long overdue; it would power to users making ZBrush a true 3D CAD software. I am a 1st Class Mechanical Inspector and use Autodesk Inventor 2021, Fusion 360 and Maya and they all have X,Y and Z numerical data showing the size range. ZBrush does not have this yet. Please add this feature…… we users really need it

Respectfully

Clay Worley
softimage@optimum.net

5 Likes

hmm exciting news, uv peel as well???

I am praying for the day when they announce that you can mark seems with the Zmodeler Brush, that will be really nice not having to go to external applications to do your UVs.

2 Likes

PBR? better no artifacts cut and slice tools? or that’s for 3030 ?

1 Like

Would be nice , FXB exporter in Zbrush do that as well converting group names. to material names , OBJ don’t create mtl and that is what everyone want as well, I wonder what stop everyone from creating the OBj plugin exporter. They made it for FXB why not for OBJ, would save so much time. Zbrush have only one material zone , so they would have to expand it .
I want better UV plugin, it is too primitive right now .

1 Like

Great. I will try to stay awake to see it, usually, I’m sleeping, love to see some love to the tool layers, little things like adding colors to Folders or Layers to flag mark your work, small, small but useful.

Bummer:

Pixologic @ Twitter:

ANNOUNCEMENT - Due to unforeseen internet connectivity problem, we will postpone the #ZBrush 2021.6 live stream to tomorrow at 12:00pm PST. Thank you for your understanding.

2 Likes

How about a teaser video in the mean time