ZBrushCentral

pinball machine

Hello all.

Thanks for viewing.

another brilliant piece !!
I love every little detail on it.
Very original idea to execute in zbrush too :+1: :+1: :+1:

This is a very original rendering. I like everything about it. Well done!

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

wonderful and exceptional, Noba! :+1: :+1: :+1: squared!

i searched The Internet Pinball Machine Database but couldnt find Devils Volcano - so i assume that even the whole concept for the machine is yours - unbelieveable design and credibility! kudos!!!

• juandel

As a newcomer to this hobby(?),sometimes I wonder if it is worth the effort.
There are only so many aliens,ghouls,monsters,freaks,space ships to look at.
Then I see pieces of work like this!!!
Many thanks

Wow! I like it! Reminds me of my youth, and my fascination with video games and the devil :slight_smile: Share with us your workflow. Was it all done in zbrush? Or did you use other programs as well? Thanks for sharing this awesome painting with us!

Great image :+1: :+1: :+1: I like the dark shadowy look to it.

Id like to see your technique also and how you combined the graphics with the ZBrush modeling.

Ping pang ding buzz TILT :cool:
Bravo Noba!
Pilou
ps and bravo Sherlock Juandel :slight_smile:

Incredible work :+1:
bye
Leo

Man Noba, your poppin out beauties left and right…and this one awesome.
Wicked great image man :+1: :+1: :+1:

Oh wow! ever wild! I love this pic. Of course I love the old pinball machines as well so it stands to reason I would appreciate this pic. Extremely well done all the way around!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Beautiful work as usual, Noba! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:
I love the way your choice of hues blurs the boundaries between the machine and the demon…Almost a Trompe L’Oeil effect…
:+1:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Incredible :+1: :+1: :+1:

Stargo

Awsome, dude =)

I was never into pinball machines in my youth, but must confess to a certain fascination for their modern computer simulation counterparts. This is awesome - not only does it make me itch to play it, but it looks terrific! Very well done. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Stunning work. From the metal fingernails to the backlighting under the table…fantastic modeling, brilliant concept.

Thanks for all the commnents.

hello juandel
Yes.This is not the existing thing. :slight_smile:

hello FootFace
A simple workflow is introduced.

1. The texture the object for tables and for the surface of a wall is drawn by illustrator.
  2. Map at a plane and put on canvas(perspective use).
  3. Make a mechanism.
  4. Make demon character.
  5. put on canvas

I think more gimmicks should have been placed.A table top is lonely. :wink:

Top notch job, Noba! How you got your Zsphere character posed so perfectly is impressive! Big 'Wow Factor" here. 50.

noba , beautiful picture! with the mix of old machine and new too, that always come with the pinball things! amitiés M.

Absolutely great!!! :+1: :+1: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Please could you give some tips of your workflow? wuld be great : :slight_smile: Thank u and congratulations!!! :sunglasses: