ZBrushCentral

Pilou help!

Hi Pilou :slight_smile:
I’m trying to find a good image from the space suit of “2001 space odyssey” to model it for a friend’s teaser, i havent found nothing really useful and i thought that maybe an experienced surfer as you could know a good link :wink: thanx a lot for taking the time to read. If there’s no luck no matter.
:smiley: :smiley: Merci beaucoup

Hi Naaax
For patient before answer of precision :slight_smile:
2001 images :slight_smile:

Some precision : “a space suit of 2001 space odyssey” " ???
2010 Odyssey 2 or something else like a special part of a spacial ship in 2001 movie?
You want a 3D model of the ship?
A cosmonaut suit ?
Please precise :slight_smile:
Pilou
Alas the Kubrick-web.co.uk m seems closed :frowning:

:slight_smile: sorry for being so unprecise, dont know if space suite is the right word for de costume of this guy :wink: thanks for ur fast response!! I think it’s “2001 a space odyssey”.

it would be nice to find one pict with the whole “dress” :slight_smile: Ur very very kind
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Naaax
Maybe someone have make this entiere suit (costume) in 3D :slight_smile:
Wait a minute please :slight_smile:
Pilou

I’ve found this http://www.twinchsquad.com/discsuit.htm
not from the movie :frowning: but useful anyway. Since i readed your post i havent thougt in a 3d model of the spacesuit… now im looking for it :wink: Thanx a lot Pilou, its very apreciated! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :+1: :+1:

here the ships and other thing :slight_smile:

maybe here :slight_smile:

some adresse of models :slight_smile:
space suit :slight_smile:

Spacesuit :slight_smile:

pictures
2001 spacesuit Restoration project ! Crazzy people :cool:
Anothers !!!

toys :slight_smile:

A cool site :slight_smile:
etc…
Hope this help :slight_smile:
Pilou

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: you’re too much! :+1: :+1:
thnx a lot! if i finish succesfuly the teaser i’ll show u :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx
It was a pleasure !
Have happy Zbrushing!
Pilou
Ps With this sort of research we can find some extravagant sort of thing!
And Kubrick was my Idol :rolleyes:

I think that you(Pilou) are somekind of Morpheus, always sweeping the Matrix looking for info…It´s the only explanation for what you do!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
This or you are a virus…and that´s a bad option. :smiley: :smiley: :eek:

Hi Houdini
I prefer the first option :smiley:
And with a direct connection to the brain this will be perfect! :rolleyes:
Pilou

I happen to be a huge 2001 fan and have the movie… Heres the best screenshot I could get of the suit… There are a few more scenes of the entire suit, but from a distance so not a lot of detail can be seen… Hope this helps.

I love this forum!!!
:smiley: thanx very much nocturnal and Pilou :o :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Naaaax
Sorry I don’t find the red suit model3D of David Bowman !
But in general when you don’t find about 10 minutes, it’s losted :slight_smile:
And as I have seen, people who reconstruct the suit have not finish :smiley:
Pilou

i’ve noticed that too ;), still wrking in the spacesuit :stuck_out_tongue: really a great link :wink: and a hard job from those guys to reconstruct everything, the picts from the reconstruction of the “ball-hat” are very funny :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: hehe

hi :slight_smile: still working in the pilot, still need to add more details, but here is an advance…
the last nuber of the comic magazine has a flash animation http://www.dosvecesbreve.com , the link is the one that sais “el trailer de 2vb” if u r interested :slight_smile:

many many thanx for ur help

i couldnt model the helmet well, very difficult to me :frowning: :mad:

Hi Naaaax
He He
Spanish people are always creative :cool:
Movida is not finished :smiley: Olé !
Cool presentation of Bd :slight_smile:
Have fun!
Pilou
Ps Your helmet is not so bad !
An interpretation is better than the reality :cool:
Maybe try with Wings3D a very good free polygonal modeler!
Wings3D
If it’s to hard with Zbrush!
(but you must have the entiere version of Zbrush for import a 3D model! )

jeje :smiley: :smiley: thanx pilou, its great that u know la movida! “radio futura” was the best spanish rock group ever :sunglasses: :sunglasses: have u heard?? maybe its too spanish to hear in other countries cause their lyrics were the 70% of their succes. a frech friend told me that dyonisos were the similar at france, i’ve listened and i i like them :smiley: :+1: any recommendations welcome!

About wings 3d… i’ve tried to learn (not very hard i must say) wings3d and rinoceros and no succes… :frowning: i need some teacher or maybe more intuitive softwares as zbrush :roll_eyes: i think as u that those kind of sftwares are more apropiate to do it, but im not able to do use them right now :confused:

thank u very much

Hi Naaax
Sorry I am not very informed about actual music :rolleyes:
And don’t desesperate, it exist no programm very easy to learn for modeling!
In every case a little effort must be made at the beginning :slight_smile:
Bon courage!
Pilou