ZBrushCentral

Peter Konig Sketchbook.

Hey Peter,

You may have had your question about concave edges answered already, but if not I think this may be the issue. Under Panel Loops you need to set the Bevel to 0 if you want a flat edge. You can also adjust the Bevel Profile for a more custom look, also in conjunction with the Elevation. I’ve attached a screen grab to be super clear. Hope that is what you were looking for.

Also, I wanted to add that I really appreciated your response to Sean about the detail of character versus it’s coloration and how that ties to nature. I think that was spot on, and I’m glad you answered it thoughtfully.

Thanks, and keep sharing your inspiring work, man!Bevel_help_PK.jpg

Attachments

Bevel_help_PK.jpg

Hey Dave, thanks for the tip, I’ll give that a try. And now I have to find that Sean thread because my memory is terrible. Don’t remember what I wrote. Hope I was nice… ha.
Pete.

very creepy :slight_smile:

amazing works Peter!

Absolutely beautiful, thank you for your inspirational art.

Wow…these are superb. And thank you for knowledge shared about the concave edges! Much appreciated!~ :+1:

WIP, more posing and stuff to do, thanks to Sindre Opsahl for UV help. Rotation available on my you tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmeprlx9ME8

Hope you like it!

695_max.jpg
376_max.jpg
030_max.jpg
008_max.jpg

Attachments

008_max.jpg

695_max.jpg

Awesome new Model Peter!the turntable is a little bit dark to recognize the forms but great anyway,looking forward for more update!

Yeah, you’re right. I’ll fix it up. Thanks a bunch.

whiteWalker.jpg009Webinar_Alien_small.jpgCroucher.jpgFaunboy.jpg006.jpg

WarmBodies.jpg

Cool stuff! Especially the first one.
And Faunboy,enjoyed the video,too.
Also the rocks are great.

These are really great! I like the uniqueness of the first one

love post #50 (the first) in particular, but the bat-like creature too and the three zombies. Excellent works!

Overlike the first!

Wow. Very interesting design of your creatures. I especially like the big one. Composition, render, creature everything is cool

image descriptions at the bottom…

Variant1_1sm.jpgboonySmall.jpgdemon_ZBWsmall.jpgnautFinal1sm.jpgwhiteWalker.jpgwalkerProgsm.jpg

The ghoulish guy in the parka is from a film short I’m helping on (director gave me permission to share), zbrush head with photographic elements

The bunny guy may be a collectible figure soon I hope

The horned demon is from the first project of the Zbrush Workshops class I’m teaching.

The B/W is a 2d drawing that I enhanced with zbrush, made it a texture on a plane and then added contouring and stuff

The walker thing you’ve seen, but I’ve added the render scene just to show a little behind the scenes of the 3d I started with. Creature and terrain sculpted in zbrush of course.

Attachments

walkerProgsm.jpg

Love your designs man.

KrohnFinalsmall.jpg

Alien royalty of course

Attachments

KrohnFinalsmall.jpg

very inspiring work sir!

nice Pete!
some really interesting designs. keep posting, its inspiring stuff.