ZBrushCentral

Patrick

Patrick in all his glory!

20211124_192414

1 Like

Heh. Funny. If I may give some slight critiques, I feel Patrick should have a little more width and girth from the waist down (Specifically on his, um, posterior) to balance his design some more. As it is, it’s a little bit hard to see how he could even stand with all his weight almost exclusively in his upper back and belly without toppling over all the time. But otherwise this is a fun design!

Thanks, part of the fun of a cartoon is figuring out how they get around. But I do see what you mean.

An example of what I mean would be Mr. Incredible.

1 Like

True. And now that I think about it, there are plenty of real-life obese people walking around comfortably with legs that are disproportionately skinny compared to their bellies and waists, even women who are generally supposed to gain most of their weight in their thighs and waist. I suppose you could either exaggerate the skinny lower body further by giving him “he skipped leg day” stick legs or at least make his lower back just as meaty as his upper back. I don’t know, this is just stuff you learn with constant practice, which you are clearly doing.

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like