ZBrushCentral

Pascal from Disney's Rapunzel (Tangled)

A sculpt of Pascal, Rapunzel’s pet chameleon from the movie Rapunzel / Tangled.

The base mesh was made in sculptris, then brought to zbrush, remeshed and detailed - hope you like it !

[PascalSculptFinal2.jpg]

Good job!

like it a lot

Great job Sean. Lots of character!

Sean! me likey very much! :slight_smile:

Brilliant! :+1:

Came up nice! Seems a few people are really liking Sculptris for just jumping in quick and getting something started.

Cool model… I also found making quick base in Sculptris and bring over to ZBrush quite a good workflow as well. :+1:

@ Derek, I’m glad you liked it! :lol:

@ SelahPoetic, thank you you’re too kind!

@ OneiGecko, thank you sir for introducing us to ZBrush, I’m loving every bit of it!

@ RajbirD, dude, I’m really glad you liked it!

@ Mikademius, thank you kind sir / mdm !

@ Bakedbeing & Solidsnake, glad you guys liked it - Sculptris is incredibly simple to get into. I found the experience of combining zbrush and sculptris extremely liberating! :smiley:

Updated this with some polypaint textures, and rendered it in Keyshot. Let me know what you think =D

Quarter.jpg

Front.jpg

Side1.jpg

super lovely:)
great job bro:+1:

I think perhaps he could benefit from some sub surface scattering - a critter that small is pretty translucent as there’s not much matter to stop the light. Whether he’s a real lizard or a vinyl model I reckon we might see some light green/pink mixing around his limbs and outer edges?

Good point - I’m going to try increasing the transluscency for him. I think the texture might be dominating the SSS right now. Thanks for the comments baked being :wink:

so so cute! great sculpt and render.

love this little guy , excelent work :slight_smile: