ZBrushCentral

Pascal Blanché Works from 2018

i really like your composition and style! colour palette is super graphic in a cool way too. nice work!

Been following your work for years, just bought your book, awesome stuff!

man these are so scrumy.!! reminds me of some of those 1970s animation movies… Rene laloux etc…

I’m a big fan of Laloux, specially Gandahar and Time masters, wich I always dreamed to remake with my friend Raphael Lacoste… one day… :wink:

Amazing stuff :slight_smile: I always enjoyed your fresh style, thanks for sharing!

" Les Maitres Du Temps " you mean…!! :smiley:

i have always dreamed of making a 3D version of "heavy metal " kind of story too…!! luv that High fantasy stuff…

The style & presentation is very much unmistakeably your own. Great work Mr. Blanché. Love it…!! :+1:

So much more in the book than I expected, great! What’s available online of Pascal’s work is but a low-res fraction of what you get in the book.

Wow! I remember following your work looooong long ago. I had no idea you were in the Zbrush world now! This is amazing stuff to see. I don’t know if I can get your book where I live, but I would love to try!

<svg version=“1.1” baseProfile=“full” xmlns=“http://www.w3.org/2000/svg” style=“height: 0; width: 0; position: fixed”> <filter id=“bpm-darkle”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“hueRotate” values=“180”></feColorMatrix> </filter> <filter id=“bpm-invert”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“matrix” values=" -1 0 0 0 1 0 -1 0 0 1 0 0 -1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0"></feColorMatrix> </filter> </svg>Aww, the book is sold out on Amazon…

heya , still alive :wink:
Here’s some new illustrations! meanwhile just to let you guys know, I started a new artbook, around a Space Scifi thematic, think Alien, Prometheus, Outland… I started a Patreon campaign here: http://www.patreon.com/pascal_blanche to support my work.
What’s in there for you? a direct follow up of my work , tips tricks, but also photoshop file, Zbrush files… and possibly more on the go… I hope to see you there!
Huntermoon2.jpg
watcher_final2.jpg

Great o hear this :wink:

man your works are colorful & amazing.just love them.keep it up.:+1::wink:

great colors and compostion as usual! you should do a graphic novel.

Always loved your style. Beautiful work! I really like the story that last one tells.

I particularly like the whimsical nature of your characters. The poses and clever detail are outstanding.

…and here is a long time due update with more to come soon
enjoy! :smiley:

6b9d969af6e1efd931fbdd5abb22f4e5.jpgDragongirl_low.jpgpascal-blanche-12316111-10153143239667007-8735143133652251155-n.jpgpascal-blanche-armored-goose-low (1).jpgpascal-blanche-lost-king.jpgpascal-blanche-oracle-black-low (1).jpgpascal-blanche-priest-low.jpgpascal-blanche-wasp-low.jpg

2 Likes

Pascal! I always loved seeing your art but these new have me drooling on the table!

Man, you must be busy with your regular work. Been some time that we have seen you up here. As already stated, love your work. Best my friend.

I absolutely love it – it has been a long time since I have seen somebody remind me of Roger Dean (my favorite illustrator as a kid).