ZBrushCentral

Oviraptor (Z-sphere TUTORIAL: Page 2)

Hi!

This is my new project.

Medium detail.

:smiley: :+1: :+1:

so Gooooooooooooooooooooooooood~
your structure is perfect~

I love the detail on the lower parts of the dino nice model… some texture will come out cool :slight_smile:

looks absolutely awesome. I figure after your next image post on this thread, you’re getting top gallery.

Detail02:

NICE THE GREEN DANCE! :stuck_out_tongue:

good!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Very good modeling!
:+1:

Looking Good!! Can’t wait to see the next installment! Thanks for sharing your progress with your works…very informative but also a great treat!

Hi!
Thanks for the comments!
Here is the final model.

3500x2475

Superb! I’m still amazed what z-speres can do when you understand how to use them - which I don’t LOL! - Baz

So cool! :smiley: and he dances…

amazing !

top row!!

really nice model! i am assuning this was done in preview mode, whichc allows for the poses. really nice materials as well, especially the green one! great job!

artboy

oh my goodness, these images are so wonderful. i’m lovely the color.

congratulations, you’ve got top gallery. (i just know it)

very kewl modeling :+1: :+1: :+1: Z2 loves dinos for sure…and you handled this model with great precision and artistry. Kudos. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Z-Sphere tutorial script.
Raptor basic spheres.

DinoModelingTutorial01.TXT

Incredible model. The green is a bit too green (just a hint flesh tone dinosaur green would be like a aligator IMHO, that would be in the yellow spectrum jsut before green in the darker to grey shades.)

Great work!

cool Qn, I really look foward to watching you work on this one…as I do everyone else who seems to produce magic with ease! I always learn something new, plus its fun to watch the masters work…always seems the opposite (ahhahaha and easier) than my approaches to a project. What great fun!

Thanks for sharing!!