ZBrushCentral

Otto (Wip)

otto1.jpg
Here is the final version of the picture.
I wanted to make him odd, scary and ridiculous at the same time, by putting him a pink shirt with hearts on, an earring, reflections in his eyes that make him look like a snake, and graft skin appearing under his shirt…
Maybe is he a sadistic hired killer, maybe the rest of his body is burned or injured… That’s make him mysterious.

Awesome… he is missing a piece of skin in his neck though :slight_smile:

disturbing guy. looks like the perfect gansgter, the mob´s boss. whatever it´s happening in his neck, i should emphasize it a little more.

Wow Rimasson,

your work is awesome!!!:eek:

Merci beaucoup pour les videos!!!

Ciao, Angelo

can you say 5 stars ? can you ?
cool cloths :] how did you make them ? the pink color is just perfect :smiley:

Just watched your videos & techniques! It really revealed alot on things I haven’t tried. I have been looking for ways to make folds in cloth and your wrinkle technique looks like it will do the trick. Thanks!

Awsome model, awsome texture, awsome tuts !! and nobody to move it top row, what a shame :cry: .
five stars from me :+1:
Matt

Its really awsome indeed. Fot some reason i cant see the videos, i know i need a codec but i dont know wich one, can anyone help?

Hi Dark Zanatos, I use Cole 2K Codec Pack to play it. Just google that and the page will show up.

rimasson, your Otto is soooo (==censored==) G_R_E_A_T :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :+1: :+1:

You pointed it exactly…

…and, BTW, many thanks 4 your artworkmovies, you have great style:+1:

BTW: I like the Janett-Jackson-Hystery