ZBrushCentral

On-Running 3D model

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I posted here and I’m super happy to share with you one of my last collaborations with Future Deluxe. I was asked to full 3D modelling and texturing the whole shoe, a super challenging work entirely done in Zbrush. Hope you like this one!
More info at:
jordddi.com
futuredeluxe.com/work/on-runningportada

textures

30 Likes

Looks great : )

1 Like

Glad you like this! :hugs:

looks very nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Superb work - the renders look great!! Thanks for sharing the wip shots, vid and info :sunglasses: :+1: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:!!

2 Likes

Always love to see product design on ZBC! I mean all the characters and stuff we usually see are great, but it’s always refreshing to see this kinda work coming out of ZBrush!

1 Like

Espectacular @jordicerda :clap::clap::clap: me encanta.
Jaime

1 Like

Thanks a lot! This was a hard one :wink:

Thanks a lot! I’m happy to see that this is interesting for you :wink:

Hey @KyleJ39 I’m glad about your recognition on this kind of works in Zbrush. As you said, it’s not so common here but Zbrush it’s a perfect tool for many other stuff besides characters and props. BTW! Totally forgot to update one important thing! Also the textures where made in Zbrush! Making the tileable geo pattern first and then convert it into maps!textures

Muchas gracias Jaime! Me alegro que te haya gustado :wink: Un placer saludarte como siempre! Le decía a @KyleJ39 que las texturas también están hechas en Zbrush! :wink: textures

Really great work.
Also the renderings look like a charm.

Very inspiring to see product design established, or remodeled with ZBrush in this professional way.
Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it!

really great stuff here. Thank you for sharing so much and I actually own these shoes. :slight_smile: Thanks for keeping my feet comfortable. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Paul!! Thanks a lot! This couldn’t be posible without sharing your knowledge over the years :relaxed: I hope we talk again soon, lots of things going on lately.
all the very best,

jordddi

Hello @jordicerda Please feel free to reach out any time.

1 Like

Thank a lot for you time Paul! Of course I’ll do shortly :slightly_smiling_face: